[Disregard] First time using Bluetooth

I have two phones and a PC that I’m trying to use my new Bluetooth headphones with. Is there some shortcut method I don’t know about to disconnect them from one device and pair them with another without picking up each device and unpairing/pairing the headphones manually? Some kind of “Unpair From Everything” command? Thanks.

It’s one of these if you need to know.

https://www.amazon.com/Cancelling-Headphones-Bluetooth-Microphone-Comfortable/dp/B019U00D7K/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?gclid=CjwKCAjw7O_pBRA3EiwA_lmtfoD6cDZIV5cZryTFVjwnNhsRpPmeI2IISBr1Ap9M3ZA78GS-wiQ5fhoCSHQQAvD_BwE&hvadid=221540926523&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9016148&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=e&hvrand=13400581723122944704&hvtargid=kwd-360895319461&hydadcr=29433_10207590&keywords=cowen+e7&qid=1564225239&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Both my Bluetooth headphone sets just pair with multiple devices. They’re fancy, though.

Let’s say you’re sitting at your computer and you have two phones in your pockets. Are you saying your headphones are connected with all these devices at the same time?

I think normally they have a way to switch via button presses. I have a bluetooth keyboard that pairs up to 4 devices. Switching is done with a key press combination.

Here is the manual, and it is only two pages including all the translations.

This is probably the wrong forum to be asking this, never mind.

:(

Not sure if this helps. But goto your PC bluetooth settings and select “forget device”.
Then initiate pairing on another PC. The multi pairing is not a standard feature. But for those single pairing ones, a new pairing should override the old setting.

I had no idea that was possible.
My mother had been having major headaches with the bluetooth speaker my sister gifted her — she now gave up and uses it only as an FM radio —, so I am guessing there are models of those accessories that can accomodate multiple devices too.

Like I said, they’re fancy. They seem to smartly switch to the newest audio stream, so like if I’m listening to Spotify on my computer and I get a call, it’ll ring in the headphones.

Apparently the protocol is called “Multipoint”.

Right now I have to turn off Bluetooth on the two devices I am not using, and turn Bluetooth on on the third device. On my PC I also have to “refresh” the headphones’ services, then “connect” to the stereo audio service.

So, it’s a multi-step process which is annoying when compared to my old wired headphones.

You need fancier headphones.

Yep. 5

It’s called “progress”.

Yep. 5