Divorced parents?

Yeah, but I still would have suspected there would have been more every other weekend father, mother the rest of the time kids like myself.

I don’t have a most, but equally the last three options, with a short smidgen of the first technically.

Yeah, same here. My parents got divorced when I was 15, so “most” of my childhood was pretty much taken care of by then.

Dad walked out the night I was born, don’t know who he is, was raised up until about 5 by my mom and my grandparents, and then my mom met a good guy and now I consider him my dad.

Both biological parents until age 9 or 10ish, then after my Mum left, raised by my Dad until I left home at 19.

Since that works out at about 50/50 I selected “both biological parents” and “single biological parents” in the poll, since it bizarrely allows multiple selections. More poll fail, sorry Rimbo :)

My mom maried my stepdad when I was one. So even though he is not my bio dad he might as well be. I have never met my real bio dad. I could if I wanted, but I just don’t see the need.

It was late when I drew it up. That’s my excuse and I’m stickin’ to it. :)

Both biological parents, for my entire childhood. And they’re still together.

My paternal grandparents never divorced (40ish years together, until they both passed), nor did my maternal grandparents (62 or so years, until my grandfather passed), so maybe it rubbed off on my folks. My uncle (my mother’s brother) and aunt have also been married forever. Well, okay, 35 years or so.

Actually, I can only think of one person in my entire extended family who got divorced, but she subsequently remarried and has been with her second husband for decades.

No, you should track him down, cuss him out, and beat the shit out of him. It’s the only way to be sure.

I’m one of those lucky “original parents actually liked each other and are still together” folks. My wife’s in the “parents stayed married, but shoulda divorced” camp. I’m aiming to achieve the former status with my wife…

Yeah I often dream of meeting my ‘father’, though he has no face usually, and I just totally wreck him for walking out on my mom the night I was born.

I usually wake up smiling on those nights.

That is not a healthy fantasy.

I dream about tellingmy Dad off quite often. Lots of mother fucker this, mother fucker that. Then about once a month I go eat lunch with him and I smile and nod while he makes sure that I can pay for my own.

This would probably it’s own separate choice.

I never said it was. But then again i don’t know him, my mom does but hasn’t told me, and I don’t intend to find out who he is until I graduate school and can say that I’m at least a bit more successful than him (I know what school he went to, which is a much shittier school than the one I’m going to) without his shitty guidance in my life.