Do I have to professor?

http://www.albany.edu/faculty/sywang/

Hrmm…

:?:

Ah, the fun with Asian names thread. Almost like the Penis Thread, but without any actual merit. :)

Oh Jesus. Please tell me that link wasn’t supposed to be yet another lame word play on the last name of “Wang”.

Um, in highschool I wrote a word processor program for my c-64. I called it “WongRite”.

Sadly, the culture clash with names can produce joke-situations that are hard to resist. For example, I worked in the meat dept. at a grocery store as an undergrad. One of my regular customers was a very friendly lady, whose husband taught at my university. His name was Fat Ho. So, when she would call me to order something, she would sometimes announce herself as Mrs. Fat Ho. She was a very nice lady, and I never made a big deal out of it, but I wasn’t always the one who answered the phone, and she always asked for me. You can imagine the messages I would get from other workers…

Must have been a slow news desk at Popbitch this week.

It’s a good thing your brother didn’t try to help you. He probably would have gotten in the way and prevented you from finishing — after all, two Wongs don’t make a Rite.

It’s a good thing your brother didn’t try to help you. He probably would have gotten in the way and prevented you from finishing — after all, two Wongs don’t make a Rite.[/quote]

After all that wonderful work with the flaming pigs thread, this is what it comes to Mr Jars?

<tich, tich, tich>

Mrs. Fat Ho??? Alright… I’m usually against laughing at foreign names… but that’s really damn funny. And unfortunate.

She should change her name to Machfive.

It’s a good thing your brother didn’t try to help you. He probably would have gotten in the way and prevented you from finishing — after all, two Wongs don’t make a Rite.[/quote]

After all that wonderful work with the flaming pigs thread, this is what it comes to Mr Jars?

<tich, tich, tich>[/quote]

The cosmic spheres will turn many times before the opportunity to make that joke comes up again.

When I die, will I go before Crom and tell him that I REFUSED to bring that joke into our time and place — that I doomed its shade to dwell for countless eons more in the netherworld? That I took its one chance away?

I will not. Forgive me, I’m a sentimental fellow.