Do You Believe In Unicorns?

You’d better, motherfucker.

Witnesses who found it said that when it ran under a rainbow, all the girls in the surrounding villages ran off in ecstatic glee, never to return.

Damn, right in the center too. That’s got to be super rare.

I remember when I had the luxury of choosing whether to believe in unicorns. War against the beings of the outer darkness robs you of such luxury: you are forced to confront the existence of beings that any sane person would rather leave to the realm of fantasy.

I’ve already called my guy in Chinatown to place an order on the horn.

So what you’re saying is you have a Deep Crow problem?

oh God NOT DEEP CROW!!!

After love?

Wow, that IS a unicorn. Except … it’s not white. Are there deer that are all white?

Are there unihorned white deer that are also horse?

Needs to be a horse. But deer is close enough for now. I hope nobody shoots it. It needs to breed so manybe this trait can be passed on!

I wish I could mount the poachers head on my wall

Search the BBC for other white stag sightings, there’s a few about.

Gosh, that’s freaking tragic. White stags are rare enough as it is.

Pegasus beats the shit out of unicorn.

Edit: Then again, this is my Halo badge-thingy:

It’s like . . . we deserve all the rage that mother nature throws at us sometimes.

If only hurricanes and tornadoes could be channeled into particular people’s houses rather than randomly.

It’s like . . . we deserve all the rage that mother nature throws at us sometimes.

If only hurricanes and tornadoes could be channeled into particular people’s houses rather than randomly.

It’d be poetic justice if a tornado went through the poacher’s town and only destroyed his home and nobody else’s.

No, that would be a stag running into their house and nom’ing all their children!