Do you get fired for doing things like this?

That is great.

I guess they actually built something, but the parking lot is strangely empty…

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=108+Cherry+Hill+Drive+Beverly,+MA&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr

Maybe there was a company outing?

Tubular AND pipular? Gee, they sure don’t want second-rate manufacture.

We’ve adopted the long “i” pronunciation. Pipe-u-lar is the catch phrase of the week.

They must shoot during the weekend. Every photo of where I work for the past several years on goggle earth and other services show an empty parking lot as well.

B. All pipe is to be supplied to the jobsite free of rust, as this can be more readily applied at the jobsite, and is to be cleaned free of covering such as mud, tar, barnacles or any form of manure before installation to prevent lumps under the paint.

I like how they wait until after the pipe is installed to paint it. And rust can be more readily applied on site? Awesome. Also, don’t let people sell you shit pipe!

I’m not sure you’re quite getting the joke, Aeon.

I remember hearing somewhere that there are some IEEE specifications with the Goatse URL sneaked into the references section.

Maybe it’s a peep show and the patrons only come out at night? That might explain all the special order pipe!