DOA movie goes straight to Google video

SOLD!

Have you tried watching it with the sound off? I don’t have speakers on this pc and am finding it very watchable.

Wow, Jamie Pressly must have had a great stunt coach, cuz that fight scene with Captain Liu Kang of the Worst Pirate Navy was really well done.

lol that WAS Liu Kang!

I watched it… it was fair for a B movie. Glad I didn’t spend money to rent it, though.

Yes, it was bad. Extremely so.

I tried to watch it, but there was entirely too much clothing for it to really be a DOA licensed product.

I actually thought it was a mindlessly fun movie.

It did have this great tracking shot while Christie and Helena psyched themselves up to fight each other, though:

There was pretty much exactly as much clothing as the games, right down to a sequence of Christie in the shower.

I had to stop the film when that shot above appeared. I was laughing too hard to breathe.

Why wasn’t this movie nominated for any Best Cinematography awards?

I must have missed the shower scene, I’ll have to go back and watch again. I expected more fights in skimpy bikinis…

I’m not sure how many more the movie could’a taken, cap’n!

The Final Fantasy movie just wasn’t any fun at all. It was a tech demo more than an actual film.

The DOA movie is just a stupid popcorn film with ninja in. No thought, no plot, lots of humor, no problem.

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Not in a beret-wearing beardyman “this is ART” way, but just as a goofy cheesecake chopsocky movie that didn’t take itself seriously at all way.

Then again, I did manage to get all the girls’ swimsuits in DOAX2. Maybe I have Issues.

I have friends who have watched this, no joking, 5 or 6 times each. And they readily acknowledge it’s awful. I have yet to see it, but the trailer made it look pretty bad

It is bad. But it’s fun-bad, not Uwe-Bad.

does that mean it was Sinbad?

No, Sin: The Movie was worse.

I swear to god, if I ever become a villain with my own compound, none of my lackeys are ever getting Internet access. But just to be safe, all of my operating systems will output a “CIA ALERTED” message should they get around it.

This seems like a good time to trot out this old classic.