Doctor Bans Boy From Playstation To Stop Head Twitching

A 9-year-old boy in California who suffered from uncontrollable head jerking movements after long hours of video game playing stopped the twitching after his doctor banned him from playing PlayStation, according to a report.

http://www.local6.com/news/6061002/detail.html

…and the witch hunt marches on.

Witch hunt, or a case of “it hurts when I jab a fork in my eye”?

Doctor teaches parents how to read toy instruction manual!

is more like it

You can’t legislate parenting.

Nope, but the liberals sure do try!

:P

You mean twitch hunt.

Jesus, you people are so mindlessly defensive it’s funny. In this case, apparently the witch exists. WTF, then, is the problem with stopping the kid’s epileptic-type twitching, which may well have grown into something more serious, like the full-blown thing, if left unattended? I guess you’d rather have him die or something. Fucking loony gamer ideologues.

BTW, guys, it seems to me the parent did exactly what a parent should do: she took the kid to the doctor. What would you have had her do instead? Just assume it was the games causing his twitching? Then you’d be screaming about that instead…

“Doctor, it hurts when I do this!” demonstrating, wincing, “Ow! What do I do?”

“Stop doing that.”

I’ve always loved that joke far more than it deserves. Mostly because it’s applicable in so many situations.

It’s not that at all.

The “witch hunt” happens when the media tries to transform this isolated case into an epidemic.

“ATTENTION PARENTS: If your child plays video games then he/she will develop epilepsy.”

dude, you just summarized my career

the reasons patients come to you for blows my mind

Twitch gaming!