Does anyone else have a G502 mouse that tilts when you click it?

So this may sound strange, but I have a Logitech G502 mouse, and the thing feels like (well, it just does) it actually tilts/pitches forward a bit when I click the mouse buttons. It’s like they’ve engineered the damn thing to look so goofy (the front buttons are not above the foot of the mouse, but are instead lifted/cantilevered out in front of the mouse) that it actually tilts forward a bit off of the mouse base when you click.

Anyone else have one and notice this? If so, did you get used to it, or do something to fix it?

I do not have experience with this particular mouse, but I do have quite a bit of experience with mice that look like they escaped a Transformers episode. All I had were all bad/weird in one way or another… never had one in that “style” that worked as smooth and flawlessly as normal mice (like the Logitech M590 that I have) do.

Mine does not do this.

I have one and have never experienced the issue. It almost sounds like the pad underneath has maybe worn away?

I have experimented with the weights, and may have solved it. It seems that removing all of the added weight from the front has stabilized things a little (I’ll need to use it a bunch more to be sure - I literally just moved the weights around and played with it a very short time).

Yea I don’t use any weights at all. I like it to be as light and lithe as possible.

I played around with mine and couldn’t reproduce the tilting unless I pressed on the very front of the buttons. Is that how you hold it? Maybe slide back a bit?

That might be part of it. It actually tilts a bit on the rounded side as well.

When I get a chance, I’ll try to take a photo/short video.

I have the 903, but no tilt here. Are you a palm or fingertip mouse user?

I have the G502 and just checked it (it’s not attached currently as I have my MMO mouse connected atm). No tilt.

Have you checked the two middle pads on the bottom? If one is wonky then it might lead to a tilt. That’s really the only way I could see the whole thing tilting.

Rechecked and it appears this mouse isn’t as flat as my other mouses I have next to me. If I try I can get a very very slight ‘tilt’ if I put no pressure on it except for the front right side of it. If my hand is holding it like you would a mouse there is nothing. And even the ‘tilt’ is imperceptible unless I’m trying to make it do it. Seems to be the pads on the bottom (which are 4 separate pads) can be every so slightly not flat.

I just created an account to reply to this, because it’s shown on my Google search - it was the weights. My mouse tilted as well, I pushed them more into the rows, and it doesn’t tilt anymore.

I love how often QT3 pops up as the defacto source for so many things.

I forgot it even had weights!