Does anyone here still need a Gmail invitation?

Post an email addy here and I’ll get to them tonight. I have four available, first come, first served.

Is there anyone left without a gmail account?

Its funny, because I signed up for GMail4Troops, and it turned out they had more invites than requests.

I now have another six, so let me know. I have a feeling that just about all of the people on the internet [and probably quite a few that aren’t] have accounts now.

I have six as well. And gmail4troops never responded back to my donation. I think they’re basically worthless now.

I have a few as well.

Out of curiosity, what was the final verdict on users’ privacy? Is gmail any worse than other free email accounts for tracking data or storing past messages? Overall, I’ve enjoyed gmail so far.

I may be the only person on the net without a gmail account, so I’d appreciate an invite (if only just to make sure everyone in the world has one. ;) )

I could still use one as well, if any of y’all have a spare one still.

Presumably Jeff and Andrew will get inundated with invites, but for the record, I’ve sent them both invites.

I have a few gmail invites myself. PM me if you’d like one with your name and email addy. :)

Speaking of google - does anyone have Orkut and can send me an invite? [email protected] or [email protected]

Oh yeah, I’d also love one of these, if possible. Thanks! [email protected] or [email protected]

Orkut invites sent to Jason and Rubin. Interestingly, Google’s left hand doesn’t seem to know what its right hand is doing; its popup-blocker interferes with Gmail among other things.

• Alan

Got a couple - thanks!

Got it, thanks alan. This is neat!

Isn’t there a lawsuit involving Orkut still pending?