Does anyone know what happened to Vic Davis?

I can neither confirm nor deny any of the plot points in this movie. I am surprised though that the review process approved some of this stuff. SAP is supposed to be treated very carefully.

Thanks! I have the first couple of chapters finished. It’s going to be fun tying up the plot threads for an ending.

We either have the different definitions of “fun” or identical definitions of “sarcasm”. :)

Anyway…

Oh, hey cool! I’ll Wishlist it and pick it up next time I’m looking for a fun game to revisit.

Nice, the game I literally can’t uninstall!

Well, I know what I’m throwing my dollars at later today.

Amazeballs!

Ooooh, Solium Infernum next please.

It was a long road, but glad you made it to Steam, Vic!

Holy crap. Immediately bought!

I’m double-dipping the ever living poop outta this.

Hope this sells well. Considering all the crap available on Steam it’s way past due.

Did my part to try to get Steam’s algorithms to notice this release!

Thanks! everyone. It was a long time coming. Soren actually convinced me that I could do it on my own. :)

I’m going to try and get Occult Chronicles up once I fix a difficulty issue that I can address by changing the data files. I’d like to get Solium Infernum up too, but that looks to be much more difficult. I would have to make some significant changes with my own key system and things get messy for a variety of reasons.

Yes! Occult Chronicles was kind of before it’s time. I hope you can get that out there.

-Tom

Ooh nice. Rebuy time!

I’d love it if you could get Six Gun Saga up too.

I want to just echo this. It’s crazy how many of the mechanics I see in a lot of boardgames – especially horror-themed boardgames – seem to have borrowed from OC. I’d love to have a Steam version of it!

Add me to the list of instant purchasers of Occult Chronicles. After SI it’s my favorite of Vic’s games.

Bought!

Hey it’s got zero reviews on Steam. Make sure you review it, everyone.

Yay! Another vote for Six Gun Saga and Occult Chronicles. I’d buy them all (again) if they were available.