Dominions 2 available at Gogamer.com (cheaper)

Price is $39.90 rather than the $49.95 price direct from Shrapnel. So if the price was putting you off, maybe you’ll be interested at a $10 discount.

Thanks.

Rats, should have waited. Bought it and haven’t even gotten around to trying it out. :-(

Thanks, Bruce; just ordered it.

ARG. Well actually its about the same. GoGamer has some pretty high shipping costs that it levies, while Shrapnel’s online store has a free postage option. Plus you get a .50$ discount on the spot from Shrapnel after completing the order. End costs are 45.89$ GoGamer and 49.45$ from Shrapnel. GoGamer’s modus operandi is that it gives you three titles shipped for one, so if you end up ordering more from them you save more on shipping additively. Anyway.

Shrapnel did process and ship my order in one day (maybe 1/2 day). Personally i prefer USPS to UPS, but eh, depends where you live. 2 day FexEx is very reliable. FedEx>USPS>UPS imo.

Crap, gogamer won’t ship to europe so looks like I still won’t be getting the game.

gamersfront.com (Shrapnel’s shop site) will… at least that’s the impression they’ve given me! I’m expecting a copy of Dominions II to arrive here (in London) some time this week via UPS; have you previously been unable to have them ship to Europe?

gamersfront.com (Shrapnel’s shop site) will… at least that’s the impression they’ve given me! I’m expecting a copy of Dominions II to arrive here (in London) some time this week via UPS; have you previously been unable to have them ship to Europe?[/quote]

No, gamersfront will ship it, I just can’t afford 49.95 + transatlantic shipping. At 10$ cheaper I thought maybe gogamer wouldn’t make quite such a hole in my wallet and I’d be able to swallow the prize.