Dominions 2 hosting

S’ok - I get what the argument’s about :)

Anyway, I’m testing a few things but I’ll announce at least 2 games shortly - does anyone think a QT3Massive game would go down well with the “World” map?

Then mock yourself for that prissy “Oh, the 5 seconds to send turns out is too time consuming for me” bullshit you gave us. JM is simply asking for some assistance in getting things going under Linux.[/quote]

I didn’t ask for your opinion; I stated as a given that I did not want to host and asked where there were games. I didn’t, and don’t, give a shit about whether you think that’s fair, whether you think I should try to host, whether you think I’m being selfish with my time, or what you think about much of anything.[/quote]

This a really strange thread. Who is the idiot? Who is mocking who? And what has JM done wrong (if anything)? I need the Cliff’s Notes.

No, I’d much rather polute this one (sorry, coyldn’t resist one last time; I’ll stop now though, I promise. :P

Yes, seriously though, you do a good thing. I would also suggest that you create some type of forced hosting schedule, even if it’s only every three days or so. You need some type of deadline, or people just forget.

Sounds very nice - gather the whole family… On the other hand, this game will most certainly last until the release of Dominions 4 and longer. But still, a charming idea.