Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Actually I’ll be away Friday-Sunday, so this is great timing @Otthegreat!

Do we need an extension?

Also, rumor has it that a patch is incoming in the next few weeks. Keep an eye out for that. If a patch comes in, you may need to resubmit your turns.

I could use 4 hours more just because of the winter storm here and may be a little late getting home. My turn is ready, but just needed to script a battle before submitting.

I’ll see what I can do.

Keep in mind, if the patch is due. I’m pretty sure we’ll all need to resubmit if you turn it in after the patch comes through.

Looks like the patch hit.

Yeah. I put the game on a 48 hour hold.

Kelan, let us know what version you are submitting because we’ll need to make sure we all submit the same version.

@Akaoni,
@Otthegreat
@Fifth_Fret
@Kelan
@Strato
@tylertoo
@belouski

Steam won’t let me launch it so I believe it will make me update first. Sorry! Just got home…

Okay, well, I think we will all need to resubmit our turns.

@Kelan, what version did you need to send in?

@Akaoni, - Done
@Otthegreat - Done
@Fifth_Fret - Done
@Kelan - Done
@Strato - Done
@wahoo - Done
@belouski - Done
@legowarrior - Done
I’m going to assume that we’ll all need to resubmit our turn for the newest patch. Let me know when you’ve submitted your turn your revised turn for the new patch so that I can make sure everything goes smoothly.

http://dominionsmods.com/index.php?showtopic=3885

Here is a list of some of the changes. Some will impact the game ASAP, some won’t. But we are all in the same boat, in the same state of ignorance, so let’s not have this slow us down too much.

Thanks again for all your help and patience.

I’ve resubmitted.

I’ve bent the knee.

Done.

I set it not to automatically play the turn anymore.

It won’t turn over until either the time limit is up, or I do it manually.

Ok, sounds good.

My game definitely updated to 5.29, so I didn’t send my turn in as I knew it would be different than the others and didn’t want to mess it up. I will submit it when I get home from work today.

Okay, I’ll resubmit when I’m home tonight.

That’s great.

Illwinter - 3 months of nothing and than suddenly, changes.

@legowarrior you’re tagging me but I opted out of the game a few weeks ago. I think @Strato took over?

Sorry, you are right. Which means that I forgot to tag someone else…

Okay, who did I forget?

Okay, it was @wahoo that I forgot. My own team mate!