Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

You say that, but if I lose, it’s not Machak that loses, it’s Phaeacia that wins. You have those large armies in the middle of my empire, one close to taking a throne castle of mine. You have 4 Queens in key locations around the inner section of my Empire.

You have 3 thrones under your control, and the one that isn’t claimed isn’t a far off one. It’s the one next to your capital.

And your armies are beastly, as you have been waiting for Pythium and I to stop fighting before moving in. I am curious about what your Drakainia will try to do when backed up by that huge army of yours.

For the foreseeable future all Pythia can do is try and protect our thrones. If Machaka is that concerned about Phoenicia feel free to ignore me for the next 12 turns. Of course I will have to reclaim some of the land that I recently lost near Senextro, but that wouldn’t effect the quarrel between the two of you.

You do seem to be in a pickle, especially with Gift of Health now up.

We’ll see what happens in the next few turns.

Sorry guys can we roll back. I stalled as meant to do it tonight but had to deal with a fam issue.

@dfs, if you are okay with this, I can roll it back.
Honestly, I’ve been looking forward to seeing this turn run through for a while, and I’m getting a bit irked that every single turn is taking us over a week.

Is there any way that this process can be hurried up?

Shoot. I looked at my turn. Did something interesting happen that I missed?

I’m Ok either way. My turns are now rather simple and I think Kelan is in the clear. We are ready to concede, but need to know who to concede to. The two of you are taking time and I can’t condemn you for that.

The game may not hang in the balance on each turn, but each turn is important in it’s own way. We’ve invested a year in the game and I would hate to see it decided by a stale. The game is supposed to be fun. I had a blast.

I rolled it back.

I am trying to make sure I don’t hold anything up and get my turns in before you guys. It is up to you guys. I did manage to get this guy out this turn, but who knows what I will get on the restart of the turn!

Summon

that is a good one.
But I see he would have killed your population as well.

Yeah, pretty sure they all will. Just wanted to summon one just to say I did it once. Sort of a bucket list item… that will steal my soul when I die! Fun fun!

Well, I submitted the exact same turn as before. No changes, although I’m very curious about how a few things turned out.

I did as well.

If that works, let me grab my old file… Think I left it at work.

Reminder, the turn is due soon.

I’ll have mine done on time.

@Kelan, @dfs and @wahoo1 (@wahoo?) it looks like Wahoo and I accidentally stalled. I got a message about 24 hours still to go, but I think that was for the game we just finished.

Sorry about the confusion. I should have my turn done tomorrow afternoon.

So this one is due in four hours or so. I’m gonna add time in the belief that it’s been forgotten again. If I’m wrong and the turn gets in on time there’s no harm.

That sounds like a very good call. Fingers crossed, but I hope we get this turn in tonight.

Five hours on the clock and three of us have not finished. I thought I was going to get this done yesterday and it didn’t happen then and today is mostly lost. I’ll use the time I have, but expect that I won’t be done till…Wednesday some time. I’m gonna push the timer 96 hours. If y’all get done before that I’ll do my best to match you.

You know what, I am in the same situation. I appreciate you putting extra time on the clock.

I know it’s been a while, but where are we in this game? We will have a turn soon?