Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

oic

blargh

Your priorities are absolutely correct. Taxes can wait, at least a month.

@pyrhic could I get a short (12 hour or so) extension on Wyld Ryde? I won’t be able to play my turn until I get home from work tomorrow, which will be after the deadline.

@Otthegreat WydeRyde postponed 24hrs

Thanks!

QT3Lizzies

This will probably be the last turn for Ur- not because a bull came barreling through the castle, but because my dominion is down to one lonely candle.

So, I have arranged for some…shenanigans. Hopefully.

Lizzies

@Brooski

“Sir,” said I, “or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you”—here I opened wide the door;—
Darkness there and nothing more.
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;

And you, Niefelheim oh, You want no part in these dreams

And Ur is out!
I had a lot of fun with this nation. If I hadn’t decided to “scream and leap” for the sheer WTF of it, I think I would have done fairly well.
The only thing I didn’t like was the price of their sacred Sirrushes. 150 gold. Only one a turn. Probably worth it with the right bless…but what would that bless be? Maybe a fast move or regen? Not sure.

With the variable bless effects, and the combos, it can be pretty interesting to see what best suits your play style.

Dominions 5 you cruel bitch of a game! Finally get my high research high astral mage Adept after 4 turns and he gets diseased by old age the first winter he sees…

Wyld Ryde: Oh, that’s what Lemuria is…

oh goody. some life. we’d all but run out! :)

Qt3 Furies

Hey I messed up— I’m going on vacation for a week and decided not to bring my laptop, forgetting about our game. Would you guys mind pausing for a week? Back next Monday night April 2. If that’s too long I understand and just stale.

QT3Lizzies

I’m not going to be able to submit turns from Thursday through Monday. Can we plan on pausing the game through that period?

yup, i can see that - your lands are all at zero population. Looks like we’ll need an exorcist…

Is it time for a cleansing?!!

WyldeRyde3

Lemuria certainly took the time to spew chunks at Bogarus, who is still trying to clean up the mess. While the spectral undead were easily dealt with by my slew of H3 priests, his Doggie Of Doom was another story.

Hopefully KV-1 comes back more like a T-34, and not like a BT-5.

Fine by me!

QTFuries postponed till Monday for Easter. I’ll do Lizzies after this turn?

Steve

Sounds good, my turn is in.

Hmm, I have a scout in an enemy province and it tells me that that, “A fortification is under construction in this province.” Hmm, I don’t remember that before, but perhaps I never noticed it.