Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

I’ve postponed the turn.

How’s everyone doing?

Pretty sleepy, the coffee hasn’t really kicked in yet.
Other than that, yeah, the Misfortune 2 is a bit annoying, ESPECIALLY when a hero gets afflicted because of it.

My Hero got afflicted as well. Not that good of a hero however in my case.

The indy team is getting uppity and got 4 of them attacking us…

Oh no! That’s so sad.

Ya know, you guys can attack them too if you want to help us out! ;)

I lost track of time a bit this weekend, but will get my turn in when I get home from work today. I shouldn’t need an extension.

I can’t help but notice @Akaoni’s big scary giants just sitting idly by while Oceania repeatedly routes my poor bird people.They must be getting bored over there!

No way. I am sure there there for moral support!

But if it makes you feel better, the AI isn’t super happy with us either. I think.

I can’t help but notice @Akaoni’s big scary giants just sitting idly by while Oceania repeatedly routes my poor bird people.They must be getting bored over there!

Well, I was going to attack the Oceanians, but wasn’t sure if that would bump into your bats. I can go ahead and do that if you want…

No that’s alright. I have this totally 100% under control.

Right now we have 60 hour turns, but that might be too long. How do we feel about making it 48 hour turns? Speed this up just a litte?

Should be fine until Christmas (mostly the travel) really hits. But do others have objections?

That should be okay as long as the time of day doesn’t hit me bad. Sometimes +4 hrs helps with that a lot, so maybe move to 52 hours? Some days I can’t get to a turn to put enough time in, but I can still do at least every other day for now.

One of the reasons I used 60 hours is in case we all put in our turns early. This automatically ends the turn and resets it.

So, the game really goes as fast as we want it to. The more faster we all submit our turn, the faster the game progresses.

A 12 hour extension was requested.

Best of luck everyone.

Do we need another extension?

I was going to say 12 hours would be nice, but it looks like you already did it. I am headed out, but plan to do my turn when I get home in 4-5 hours.

I figured it might be necessary.

Nazca, ( @Otthegreat ) I am hitting 134, Whiteport, this turn. Unless you have a burning desire to get involved again in Oceania fighting…which you probably dont, considering how much of a pain they are.

Let me know if you are hitting it, I would hate for us to waste our efforts on each other.