Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Phew, that’s lucky. I exitended by 24, then got confused when the turn came in!

QTLizzies Ur
Well, not much has happened in the last few turns. My pretender and a pair of mages have been bouncing around site searching, resulting in another castle and Azure mages, and a handful of gems. My income is enough to buy a full set of sacreds, two mages, and a handful of longbowmen each turn, with some left over enough for infrastructure.
Which is direly needed, for temples! Both Pan and Therodos have been flexing their dominion muscles, and I have had to resort to building a few temples to counter. If those dont do it, I may have to consider other actions. Which would be interesting- Pan now controls about 13 or so provinces, including 2 thrones. The second throne he took much easier than the first, with the same force of sacred centaurs and Red.
I am kind of surprised that there doesnt seem to be much fighting out there yet. Hopefully that will change soon…

And lastly, its always good not to take the scouting reports on number too seriously. I had seen consistent reports of 60 barbarians in an indie province, so I sent in an army. Alas, there was actually 90 there. It was… painful.

QT3 Lizzies Ur
Its turn 17. I have 903 in income, with 213 in upkeep (most of my troops and mages are sacred, so much less upkeep costs).
I have 158 research points each month, which is probably a bit on the high side, since every researcher has an Owl Quill.
Research is concentrating on getting the last bit of Construction 4, then back to Evocation and Conjuration.

Thats the good news.
The bad news is that Pan, my friendly neighbor, is slowly converting my provinces from their friendly, thick headed, low browed selves into cavorting fools who are seeing way too many naked women! The ways of PAN are a SIN! Those naked women dont want you, they want to kill you!
Alas, with at least six temples to my three, my protestations fall on deaf ears. I move my prophet and pretender in to help bolster the dominion this turn. Otherwise…

PANGAEA! Your dark and demented, Taylor Swift like , depraved yet social, and generally hedonistic lifestyle cannot be tolerated inside the borders of We Prude Ur Than U. I hearby declare the beginning of the end to our NAP3.

In addition, I call upon all others to cast off the lure of endless waves of nubile naked women running at you, or frolicking with seductive nymphs in woodland glades, just…bad…oh yeah, baby, you’re a bad girl…I… where was I? Ah yes. BAD!

Join Ur in defending your purity, and just say NO to naked women!

Oh boy… here is where it all starts to descend into chaos…

Come now good Ur, resist not the temptations of my most nubile followers. Tell you what - if their nudity offends you, I’ll ask them to cover themselves in some mud, as befits my earthy and natural self.

As a demonstration of my good will, I’ll be sure to have large numbers of women appear at convenient mud holes near your settlements. Now, some of these mud holes might not be very large, and I should warn you that there might be some shoving that might break out, and maybe an arm lock or two.

Your men should come out and watch, it might be entertaining. Tell them to bring some shekels…admission will be very reasonably priced!

Oh and if you see some satyrs milling around your territories don’t mind them - they’re just ushers to ensure everyone has a good view, and location scouts to help set up the next “event”.

To all the other nations: I urge you to resist the folly of these low browed cavemen! Pan is a peaceful nation, only interested in cavorting with ourselves. I mean, not just ourselves…umm, well…most of the time that is…

Well, its almost halfway through the game, and we have no big battles. I dont think the newbies are going to start, and I imagine the vets, like myself, dont really want to attack the newbies either.
And since a dom5 game without fighting is boring, what better way than have two vets go at it, and bring in all other parties?

Agreed completely! Let’s get it on!

Errr. So, is it 1-2-3-go?

Or is it 1-2-go? :)

I think its 1-2-3 go…So I declared on turn 18, 19 is 2, 20 is 3. So we put in war orders on 20 for 21.

I could do it now, but want to get it right for anyone else following along.
And no one has come to either of our sides. Pity.

@Evil_Steve we might need to postphone some over the Christmas holiday.

i’ve extended the hosting interval to 96 hours. is this is enough for everyone?

How long is 96 hours in minutes? Like twelve days? I’m fine with it.

Heck yeah, thanks! Even the Monkey God of Kailasa needs a few days off for Christmas…

'cause that worked out just dandy for austria-hungary

ok, what the hell - sauromatia declares WAR!

This whole thing just made me think of that revisionist history thing where Franz Ferdinand was assimilated when playing in Sarajevo and everyone was mad at australia because they were hungry, and thus the war to end all worlds was released, but no one went to see it because all of the rulers in europe were in bread.

@tgb123 I may need to further extend Furies if you don’t get your turn in. lemme know :)

I sent my turn in and received an acknowledgement. Let me check it out. I just sent it in again

[edit} Got a message saying the turn I sent in was Turn 13 and every else is on 14. For some reason I must never have received it. I even checked my spam folder.

I don’t know what the solution would be. If you guys have to move on, do what you have to do. My feelings won’t be hurt.

There is a way to request a turn resend to get you turn 14 that you can use. I am not sure if an admin needs to do it or not, though. @Evil_Steve?

EDIT: I just tried it and it seemed to let me do it. It said it sent the current turn again to Ermor, so check it out in a bit (it said in a few minutes) @tgb123 and let us know if you got it so that you can do your turn.

Yep, you can self-serve on llamaserver:

http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=QT3Furies

Thanks guys. I received 14 and sent in my turn.

Niefelheim - agreed. details coming.

Dang @Evil_Steve! How much did you bid on my Shipwreckers! Oh well, I killed off 3 more before you got em ;P. I won’t admit how much I bid on them the first time around!