Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

This happened to someone else in a different game. They accidentally opened the turn file in Adobe or Photoshop or something, which associated the file with the program and meant Dom didn’t recognize it.

They ended up re-installing Dom5 via Steam in order to break the file association. It worked after that.

If you try it, remember to back up your user directory with custom maps, pretenders, etc.

For my case my PC forced me to open with a program instead of “save file as…” or “download” so I chose Dom5 and didn’t work. Yeah, I guess I need to re-install it.

Anyway, I already sent in my turn after playing on my wife’s laptop instead of my gaming PC. So phew!

I wasn’t even aware you could double-click the files. I go to the in-game tools menu, ask the game to open the custom files folder and put my saved files there.
I guess it might explain my tolerance towards Illwinter’s UI maliciousness!

In Furies was @sharaleo vanquished? What happened? Have there been actual battles going on?

I too am intrigued…

He had presence in a province next to me, which, I think, belongs to Pangea now. Or maybe it wasn’t that one.
Not pointing any fingers or anything.

sharaleo was vanquished in a combined effort from Xibalba and Pan.

I’ll write something up when I get some time.

We were like two wild dogs that smelled blood. After the red haze had receded, we wondered at what we had done, and why. It was all so senseless.

Heh, that’s actually a fairly accurate portrayal of our conversations about Machaka. I’ll write up more about it after the game, but I’m really curious to hear @sharaleo’s end. I was worried I didn’t stand a chance against Machaka’s main army, but in the end it didn’t end up playing much of a role.

Wyld Ryde 3

I will give LA Xibalba a try. They look interesting.

Is this game still open for registration? I’d like to join too just to experiment with some deities, play out of my comfort zone, and getting ready to be butt probed.

yup, there’s only 4 confirmed in so far - there’s been a few ppl that have said they want to play, but without a nation selected, they’re not in. We’ll start when we get somewhere around 8 ppl…

Wylde Ryde 3: I’ll take Jomon.

Wylde Ryde III: i’ll try Lemuria

I am afraid I am going to need a 48-hour extension of Lizzies.

Bruce/Niefelheim

done :)

Wylde Ryde 3: I’ll do Shinuyama. They look interesting!

@Baconsoda They are! Unfortunately, they are of the middle age though, and their late age descendants (jomon) are already chosen so you’ll need to find something else that is interesting!

Thanks for the extension in Lizzies, guys. Work has been all-consuming. My turn is now submitted and confirmed.

Hmm, I sent mine in, but didn’t see it received at the llamaserver site. My email said it was confirmed, though. Hmm, maybe I better send it again.

EDIT: Sent it again, and it updated on the site. Good thing I did!