Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

It will say in game on the Thrones page.

The game of thrones page? Man, that JRR Martin guy can’t even design his own fantasy computer game!

rim shot

:-)

definitely 50 turns

Sorry but as I mentioned I’m not back until tonight, and it looks like the Furies turn is flipping around 4p-ish eastern? Can I have until midnight eastern? Thanks, sorry for the delays.

postponed another 18 hours :)

WyldRyde3:

I may need a short extension on the next turn (not the current one). I have to work away from my computer again this weekend.

no worries, just let us know when and how long you need

I’m going to be gone until 4/15, so I won’t be able to get my turns in for QT3Furies. I don’t mind staling, as I am only surviving as Fomoria is taking his time subsuming my nation. Good luck to everyone else.

do you want me to extend the timer? thoughts from others?

I don’t think it will matter much. I’ve set up my defenses at the throne. They won’t change much over the next turn or two, provided you wait to attack. If I actually win that defense, then Pan would have a chance to remain a minor trouble-maker. If you take it next turn, then Pan is pretty much done and me moving a few satyrs around isn’t going to accomplish much of anything.

@Evil_Steve I’m all right with the extension.

ok. when this turns lands, i’ll extend to april 15 :)

Lizzies - so…at first, i thought maybe the giants were sending the horrors. I mean, i could hardly blame them, i did kill their god. But, this thing this month…well, let’s just say, it’s not teddybears out in the woods today.

In case you’re wondering, he uh…(channeling my best Ellen Ripley)…must be able to cast…master enslave…at will, because Kane, he looked fine and then…

Also, with 100 map move, he’s probably coming to another province sometime soon - just hopefully not one of mine…

Kurgi cannot be all bad. Doesn’t he have an artifact that you can make?

Yup, these horror things are going to make for some fun watching! I see the Niefel Giants have already notched one doom horror in their belt. I think I need to come up with a plan to deal with these things…

Lizzies - Well, the horrors have claimed every one of my heroes (3 now) and my singular boosted guy. The fact that this is inflicting everyone makes this…interesting…well, different. No, interesting. I dunno. It’s a weird weird world.

It’s nothing more or less than a reflection of the experiences of the people who lived back in Dominions times. You should feel privileged to connect with them in this way!

Furies: As you know, I’ve got 5 thones (3 claimed), and could claim the remainder prior to turn 50 which would end the game. As this is a learning experience (and I’m unsure who’s still active), just wanting to see if there’s interest in experiencing the apocalypse, or if you are itching to move on.

Steve

I am TOTALLY itching for you to move on.

Oddly enough, playing the Late Age WR 3 makes me want to play Early Age again. Could it be because my LA nation is a wintery hellscape of tormented thralls that steal infants to feed the blood engine that just barely keeps the legions of ghostly undead at bay? Or that the land is so poor gold coins are being made by squeezing the essence from glowing rubies of power? Or because the best weapon against the ghostly undead is priests that are more mummy than man?

I think I want to play Abysia…