Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Ah you mean within the qt3 forums. That would work.

Have you given any thought as to who the AI will be ? Random allocation would be bad…

I will make a list tonight of 10 or so nations, that way we’ll have 2 alternates.

Stupid question. I have subscribed to the Conquest of the Pankor System, but do not see how to download?

Is my Oktoberfest beer denying me vision? Oh dear lord, let it not be the Holy Precious Beer that Incapacitates me. Let it be something else more horrifying, like Fat Women in Ice Cream lines, or Idiots on Phones while driving at 128 kph (80 mph for you NA types).

If you subscribe, it will automatically download.

AI Nations
Caelum
Eriu
Pangea
Machaka
Jotenheim
Ashdod
Xibalba
Atlantis
Shinuyama
Abysia
As you can see, only 8 will be chosen, but we have 2 alternatives.

Interesting. It shows up in the Dominions game as a map that I can play on, but it doesnt show up in the maps folder in my steam/dominions 5/maps.

There is probably a second folder in you computer somewhere.

Yeah it’ll be in the folder that you can bring up via the game tools menu. App data folder something or other. Weird that workshop files don’t download to the steam folder location of course.

Team Leader 1 - @Akaoni - Pretender - Unknown
Team 1 - @legowarrior - Disciple - Ashdod - Reanimator -

Team Leader 2 - @Kelan - Pretender - Unknown
Team 2 -

Unassigned members
@Fifth_Fret - Disciple - Man - Neutral Temp
@belouski - Disciple - T’ien Ch’i - Neutral Temp
@Otthegreat - Disciple - Narzca - 1 Cold Temp
@wahoo - Disciple - Bandar Log - 2 Heat Temp
@tylertoo - Disciple - Ulm - Not affected by Drain

At this time, @Kelan can pick his next two member members, and than @Akaoni will select two members, and final @Kelan gets the final pick.

I will go with Nazca and T’ien Ch’i for the next pics!

Team Leader 1 - @Akaoni - Pretender - Unknown
Team 1 - @legowarrior - Disciple - Ashdod - Reanimator -

Team 2 - @belouski - Disciple - T’ien Ch’i - Neutral Temp
Team 2 - @Otthegreat - Disciple - Narzca - 1 Cold Temp

Unassigned members
@Fifth_Fret - Disciple - Man - Neutral Temp
@wahoo - Disciple - Bandar Log - 2 Heat Temp
@tylertoo - Disciple - Ulm - Not affected by Drain

At this time, @Akaoni will select two members, and @Kelan gets the final pick.

In the quest for fairness, we should take Bandar Log, because otherwise, @Kelan’s team will have to deal with both heat and cold team members.

Edit; Actually, it might not be a big deal, since both team members will probably take either heat or cold pretenders, and bring it down to neutral temps. Sorry about that. As you were!

Edit 2: also, team names! Let’s have team names. I want Team Condor 5! But since Nazca isn’t on our team, that won’t work. Why Condor 5? Because it sounds awesome. Way better than Condor 4.

Oh that’s me! I’d promise not to disappoint, but that would probably end up being a lie.

I will go with Ulm and Bandar Log. That way we have 2 nations with heavy infantry, 2 nations with communions (I will play Phlegra), and 2 nations with light cavalry.

Bandar and Ashphodel, think about what blesses you would like to have for your cap only sacreds.

Team Leader 1 - @Akaoni - Pretender - Phlegra
Team 1 - @legowarrior - Disciple - Aspodel - Reanimator -
Team 1 - @wahoo - Disciple - Bandar Log - 2 Heat Temp
Team 1 -@tylertoo - Disciple - Ulm - Not affected by Drain

Team 2 - @belouski - Disciple - T’ien Ch’i - Neutral Temp
Team 2 - @Otthegreat - Disciple - Narzca - 1 Cold Temp
Tean 2 - @Fifth_Fret - Disciple - Man - Neutral Temp

Somehow I had the wrong nation for mine.
Anyway, I’ll have some competition for Forests with @wahoo, but I think it will be pretty easy to see that mine will be the better Forest holders.

So, @Kelan, do you have a pretender nation in mind? Has your team started it’s strategy session yet? We will rock you. After we defeat the AI.

Also, everyone keep in mind that everyone not Kelan or Akaoni has to create a disciple using the Tool kit.

Unless news of a new patch drops, I believe we can get this game started on Monday!

I have one in mind, but going to talk with the team a little bit first. We are starting to talk and will do some testing this weekend, I imagine. Hopefully I can come up with a pretender we can test with sometime later today.

Do we want a bit of time to practice together before we start our team game? I think a number of players might benefit, especially since many of us are new to MP dominions and new to Disciple Games.

I would propose a week at least, if possible. I am probably going to go with Caelum, but working on a chassis.

Maybe start next weekend uploading.

Its been a week, how are things going with the testing?

Horrible or awesome, depending on the decisions I have made.

Let’s aim to start our game on Wednesday evening after the US elections. I have to read about setting up the MP.

By the way, after some testing, the AI will probably have 3 underwater nations (the map suggests 4) to keep things less crowded. Also Agartha, because we have one underground region.
Anyone object?