Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Very tempting, @pyrhic. A good old fashion EA winner take all game.
Maybe when this team game ends, but nothing right now for me, that is.

Yeah I won’t say no to an EA bash. Good old fashioned violence interspersed with cursing as the vengeful water global snipes yet another commander.

I would be up for one!

Does EA have a Nazca level faction?

Hmm, not really in the same way, I don’t believe. There are other flying nations, but not with the mummy or undead priests like Nazca does, I don’t think. They were an offshoot from Caelum?, but no real equivalent in EA that I would say.

Oh, I’m talking about the fact that Nazca is just absolute cheese, not the theme.

I probably won’t have internet access for the rest of the night, so let me know if you need an extension now.

You’re saying after watching the AI beat me up all game you actually want to try playing Nazca?

Oh, maybe Xibalba then?

Ha, they several awesome tricks to make them awesome. And I am not telling you any of them.

How about you tell me the tricks, I use them against you, and our team wins but we all grow as players and human beings?

Nope. I am sure @Kelan can give you some pointers in your team messaging or group chat, or whatever you use.

@Otthegreat let me know he will be out between Thursday and Monday so, after Thursday, I will be the game on hold for the weekend.

That being said, he was really cool, and turned his next turn in right away. Right on dude!

Thanks! This should be the last time I need a delay or sub until I disappear again for the whole month of May.

Actually I’ll be away Friday-Sunday, so this is great timing @Otthegreat!

Do we need an extension?

Also, rumor has it that a patch is incoming in the next few weeks. Keep an eye out for that. If a patch comes in, you may need to resubmit your turns.

I could use 4 hours more just because of the winter storm here and may be a little late getting home. My turn is ready, but just needed to script a battle before submitting.

I’ll see what I can do.

Keep in mind, if the patch is due. I’m pretty sure we’ll all need to resubmit if you turn it in after the patch comes through.

Looks like the patch hit.

Yeah. I put the game on a 48 hour hold.

Kelan, let us know what version you are submitting because we’ll need to make sure we all submit the same version.

@Akaoni,
@Otthegreat
@Fifth_Fret
@Kelan
@Strato
@tylertoo
@belouski

Steam won’t let me launch it so I believe it will make me update first. Sorry! Just got home…