Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Added a few more hours to the clock.

Two and a half hours to go, are you going to make it @Kelan?

Yes, almost ready. Worked on it this morning and getting back to finish up some scripts now.

Busy weekend and was out of town yesterday so will have to request another extension, please!

I understand. Palm Sunday was busy for me as well. 24 hours extended.

Long week, so I added 12 hours to the game.

Okay, I may have found a good sub for @Otthegreat. That should be helpful. He should be around to introduce himself, since I am not sure what he goes by on QT3 yet. He is from one of the Dominions Discords.

Good deal! Thanks for the help. I was going to try to take over if necessary, but it is much better to have another person step up!

Thank you! And I apologize in advance to whoever it is for the state I’m leaving Nazca in.

Okay, so I’ve added 12 hours to the clock, because we have some stragglers. I’ve also turned on quick host, so as soon as the last person turns in, we’ll get our next turn.

Thanks, that was my bad!

How is everyone doing? What’s on the agenda for everyone?

I added 24 hours to the clock and quick hosting. Just in case. If you don’t need it, please just submit your turn

Ugh, sorry. Thanks for the extension! Should be able to finish it up in morning!

I’ll need an extension of about 6 hours. On a work trip and won’t be able to submit on time.

Added 12. I too could use a bit more time this turn.

I just wanted to say hello.

Just your friendly neighbor. I hope everyone is having a good time!

I guess it was my turn to stall.

Okay, anyone object to changing the turns to 72 Hour intervals?

I like 72 hour intervals. Let’s start this turn, because i won’t be able to do it until much later.

Is this game already over? It looks as if your team has blocked off two more thrones. I don’t remember their worth, but you only need three more points right?