Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

I just realize. Not a single water nation.

I turned off autohosting, so now it will host after 24 hours, even if everyone turns in early. I think this is better because it gives everyone a chance to revise the turn, as long its before the 24 hour limit.

Let me know if anyone needs an extension.

Dang it, I forgot to name my Prophet before I made him a prophet. My bad.

Okay, so it looks like I left on the Score.

Is having that a deal breaker for anyone?
http://www.llamaserver.net/showScores.cgi?game=Qt3DominionsBalance

Not a problem for me

Nor me

It will make the game… Less uncertain.

In any case, let’s play this. The only thing worse then making a mistake in Dominions is not playing Dominions. I will chalk up this mistake to a learning experience and we can decide if we want it for the next game!

The only thing worse then making a mistake in Dominions is not playing Dominions.

What is the phrase the kids say these days? I feel attacked. Or triggered. Or… Mind Blasted by a Ryleh squid thing.

When will the propaganda/denouncements of other nations/declarations of not liking your neighbors begin?

You don’t understand! You coulda had class. You coulda been a pretender. You could’ve been Pantokrator, instead of a spectator, which is what you are.

I’m glad you said so because I wouldn’t have bothered looking.

Oh no, my army graph looks pitiful! I wish I didn’t look. Seriously, that battle this turn was a bit rough. Or was it? Only I know.

Did no one grab an awake expander to mow everything down?

In any case, my first steps to victory have been achieved. It shall be an epic story that they tell about Machaka this day!

Anyone ready to declare war and start an all put brawl yet?

I haven’t met anyone yet so, no.

I’d prefer if quick hosting were turned on for at least the first year - these early turns are limited in scope and quick to turn out.

If people want to call for it, I can make the change.

make it so.

Well, that’s two people.

Three?

Okay, we have a majority. I will make the change… For now.

Now it’s all up to @wahoo

Yes. Quickhosting is great. Can we have a 25 hour timer too?

Finally, I fried my laptop so I’ll have trouble when I’m on travel.