Dominions 5: Multiplayer Warriors of the Feint - 2018 Stabby-Stabby Edition

Well I thought it was a unique summon but folks are at Construction 8 with the word thing.

Surprised we haven’t seen elemental royaltyon the field.

Everything is a thing.

will need 24 hours. Didn’t have the heart to revisit the turn after my initial look and the next 36 hours just got allocated to non-dominions things. sry.

Done and done.

Did anyone else suddenly get a revised turn notice from Llamaserver?

nope, not me

I emailed Llamaserver. It seems wierd, but every time, I send a revised turn, I get two or three emails as response, as if other turns are over writing it.

Nah, but I’ve only sent in the one turn file.

So did I originally. But I got a return about how it was modified. So, I sent a new one. And now I’m just getting a ton of emails.

Weird. Alex (llamabeast) is really good about fixing these things. Drop him an email.

Sent it earlier to day. Hopefully, he will get back to me.

can i gets an extension? 48 hrs? walls are down, big turn etc etc, though Phaecia does have that habit of sending in some poor, presumably sodden, scout to try me out first… :)

Sorry for the delay @Evil_Steve. I’ve added time to the clock.

need a 6 hour delay tonight @legowarrior

Done and done.

Looks like operations - let’s not die as much this time, was a success. Not nearly as many troops of mine died this time. And, I am just about ready!

I haven’t looked at the turn yet, but did the rock get away?

This time, it did.

On the down side, merc commanded died. He did drop a few items though.

Sorry for all the delays everyone. This turn is especially hard, and father’s day has kept me busy!

No worries. I am in the same boat. My time to do my turn was yesterday, but got called into work twice and lost 6 hours. Will do my best to get it in!