Dominions 5 - Pretender to the Throne!

There ssseem to be a lot of folks attacking provinces with ssscouts and then not retreating. My sssspies have ssseeen it happen to others.

I am glad to get notification publicly and not have to whine about it through back channels. It would have been an odd way to spend two scouts when you do have armies on my border.

You have looked upon the glory of T-rex. Other than that there was no harm. Your money holds little value to me, but I would accept two gems of any type, one for each province.

Pricey, but fair. Expect them to sent over this turn.

Is this gold that’s affected by a full moon?

Sorry, that should be weregild, or wergild, or wergeld.

I didn’t even know those words existed!

Old Timey terms for paying people off after you killed someone is fun.

Yknow, in all the games of dominions n over the years I have played, this just might be the most color coordinated spectrum. We got a yellow on one side, and a green-yellow, then a green-blue, a true-blue, then two variations on blue-purple.

Just a general reminder that all provinces with Thrones have a much much much higher change of having a magic site. So always search it.

Emissaries arrived from the apes with gems. They were of an inferior grade to what we grow here in C’tis, but were perfectly adequate compensation for the damage your “scouts” caused.

I just thought those were gems that you would rarely get on your own.

the apes or the gems? and the variability of your sibilance is immersion-breaking

Translation: I don’t have much use for this trash, and you probably dont either

That’s so hurtful. I had some unique gems that I thought he wouldn’t have access to.

Unique gemssss. We must here more of thisss.
Are they Sssstealthy so that you …neek up on them?

I am by no means an expert on these things, but that is an ungodly number of vampires…

Is that the level 1 throne?

it is indeed

Sounds like the one we encountered in the last game!

Could we please add 24 hours to the timer? Sundays are a challenge for me.

and CBM Vampires have armor and a Broadsword.

But I have a plan. A very very cunning plan.

Wish me luck.

done.