Dominions 5 - Pretender to the Throne!

I don’t really know what any of that means, but here’s what I do know: if there are buffs to Atlantis, I am in favor of watiing; if there are nerfs to Atlantis, I am not in favor of waiting.

I see three things that could potential help LA Atlantis (Water Elementals, Black Servants and maybe Lightning Rod) but honestly, nothing stands out as being all that helpful to Atlantis.

So, if I were you, I would vote not to wait. Unless you want more time to practice or read through guides.

For me personally, I want to get started, but I also like new shiny things. That’s why I’m happy either way.

I was joking, I really don’t care either way, although the procrastinator in me is always in favor of more time, so if it comes down to a tie I’ll vote in advance for waiting.

Think i’m gonna pick arcos. No real reason, just don’t think i’ve given them a fair shake.

pyrhic reserves his right to change his pick after he looks at the mods

Arco seems pretty so cool. I started a conversation on Steam about Gift of Reason, and one of the biggest points was Lampads. Those things might very well be worth giving the gift of reason to.

Not sure about the rest of the lineup, but it does have that cool ability to convert Nature Gems to Death Gems.

I think the biggest differences is making the sacreds better, and the armor cause less fatigue.

Okay, that is three players down.

4 picks left to go.

I’ve got 3 picks left…Did I miss something?

Evil_Steve - Vaettiheim
Kolbex - Atlantis
Mysterio - Bogarus
pyrhic - Arco
Mellified -
dfs -
legowarrior -

Oh, I didn’t count @Mysterio.

Come on people, lets give full throated declarative statements that can brook no confusion!

I want to see you passionately declare your choices!

MagicSites_v3 - Google Sheets

This might help people in the game. Its a breakdown of site searching.

@Mellified if you have a national preference, I suspect we can wrap up that portion of the pregame pretty quickly.

I think I’m going to have to bow out this time. Some real life stuff has taken a big chunk out of my free time.

I think a lot of us are okay with delaying the game for a bit anyway (I should probably get my taxes done). I want to see what the next CBM patch brings.

Also, I’m playing with adding the “Better Arena” mod to the game. It creates more prizes for the arena, and I think randomly generates Arenas with different rules (the type of Arena is announced).

@Mellified, I just wanted to verify that you saw my message.

I did. Not sure what to say since there’re no specifics.

Sorry, I was referring to whether a delayed start might make joining the game a possibility.

Well, I guess we are on to @dfs pick.

I am going to try my hand with C’tis again. Maybe this time I’ll get it right.

Well, CBM makes your starting army better, so that is something.

Okay, I said I wasn’t going to do it, but I really want to play Jomon. Jomon is an under powered nation, but CBM gave it a bit of extra juice, so I’m a bit hesitant to try it, after Machaka though (which is why I was hoping someone else would pick them).

I will practice with the nation a bit, but if I find its too good, I’m going to switch over to TC. Fingers crossed.

Plenty of room if we have a straggler or two that would like to join in.

Evil_Steve - Vaettiheim
Kolbex - Atlantis
Mysterio - Bogarus
pyrhic - Arco
dfs - C’tis
legowarrior - Joman

So, an update to the mod will drop in Early March, so we might as well wait until then.

Sounds good!