Dominions 5 - Pretender to the Throne!

Pricey, but fair. Expect them to sent over this turn.

Is this gold that’s affected by a full moon?

Sorry, that should be weregild, or wergild, or wergeld.

I didn’t even know those words existed!

Old Timey terms for paying people off after you killed someone is fun.

Yknow, in all the games of dominions n over the years I have played, this just might be the most color coordinated spectrum. We got a yellow on one side, and a green-yellow, then a green-blue, a true-blue, then two variations on blue-purple.

Just a general reminder that all provinces with Thrones have a much much much higher change of having a magic site. So always search it.

Emissaries arrived from the apes with gems. They were of an inferior grade to what we grow here in C’tis, but were perfectly adequate compensation for the damage your “scouts” caused.

I just thought those were gems that you would rarely get on your own.

the apes or the gems? and the variability of your sibilance is immersion-breaking

Translation: I don’t have much use for this trash, and you probably dont either

That’s so hurtful. I had some unique gems that I thought he wouldn’t have access to.

Unique gemssss. We must here more of thisss.
Are they Sssstealthy so that you …neek up on them?

I am by no means an expert on these things, but that is an ungodly number of vampires…

Is that the level 1 throne?

it is indeed

Sounds like the one we encountered in the last game!

Could we please add 24 hours to the timer? Sundays are a challenge for me.

and CBM Vampires have armor and a Broadsword.

But I have a plan. A very very cunning plan.

Wish me luck.

done.

I was watching a YouTube video to get a bit of a dominions fix and was intrigued by a mod that was in use - Omniscience. OMNISCIENCE v1.06 - All-compatible observer mode! :: Dominions 5 Modding

It creates a sort of observer mode and looks cool. Obviously not for players in game because, well, information… But in the current game for instance, it’s definitely something I would have gladly submitted turns for as a neutral party simply so that when the game finishes, it is possible to zip up the files and give to the group as a bit of a debrief. Probably good for @Akaoni who loves to sit with an IPA and see what is going on with all the juicy stories that emerge on the forums.

It gives information on all magic sites that have search skill of zero needed, and I assume any added sites that are found after, and shows all armies (including stealthed armies?) on the map, including battles of course. I’m just seeing this game as the initial expansion happens.