Dominions 5 - Pretender to the Throne!

Can we add 4 hours to the timer for this turn?

Done.

Alas, the days of people posting propaganda/public policy/programmed pogroms are long gone. I did love to sit and try to figure out what was lies and what was truth (it was all lies, including the cake).

So far, not much of anything. We have a few big empires, and one global is up. I guess people are wondering who will strike first.

Of course, war may have already started. Troops are massing in odd places, just hanging out.

Personally, I’m just hanging out.

Maybe two empires, and one burgeoning.

But i think it’s a far more even start, at least it feels that way.

We, too, are just hanging out.

I hope you have eyes on all those water provinces that are around.

I’m checking the nooks and crannies of Bogarus sofas for gold. Maybe I should recruit a lot more Alchemists!

Bogarus is a small, yet humble, nation. We couldn’t imagine having so many provinces to manage. The tax logistics must be a nightmare!

Apologies if you lost scouts that round - unrest is brewing in that province, the governor is agitated and levies troops, and the crown is forced to try to quell the situation. You can anticipate elevated patrols there for at least a few months.

Well, that was a novel solution. Assassins, i take it? Or seduction?

Nothing wrong with expansion using Assassins. Or seduction.

I will gladly purchase gems for gold. We can use any kind of gems except for the blood slaves. We have no use for them.

yet.

never said there was, just was curious which you chose to employ…

Maybe

Sorry about all the random scouts, my dudes. Sometimes they move in odd ways.

Sorry about the tardy host. I actually did my turn last night but apparently just forgot to send it in.

added 8 hours cause it was getting a little close

Thank you. I should wrap it up a few hours without any trouble.

no sweat, i didnt want you missing a turn cause you got caught in some traffic or something

Gonna need some time to respond to that.

Postponed 48 hrs