Team 3

@legowarrior
@belouski
@jaygittings

Team 4
@dfs
@Baconsoda
@Galdred

As you can see, DFS and I both have slighly less experienced players, but considering how DFS is doing in our current game, and I am organizing it, I think that is more then fair.

Let me know by the end of the week if you have any concerns about the teams, and I’ll work though it. By Friday, the teams will be set. By next week, we’ll do nation selections.
A couple of things to identify. There is water, but not a ton, so only one pure Water nation (preferable none). There is a lot of coastline, so Atlantis and Oceania might just be fine if both them are in the game, but I have my doubts if Pelgia and R’lyeh would fit together. Maybe a combination of Oceania/Atlantis and Pelgia and R’lyeh might work.

Please don’t pick Therodos. I’ve tried, and its just hard. I won’t stop you, but come on.

Remember, one of you will be the pretender, so all of you will face the same scales and bless. Try to pick a pretender nation that actually helps the other nations. Maybe not Mekone as the pretender nation? Might make a great disciple though.

Also, since this is a new player friend game, everything is binding. No Real Politik here.

Let me know if anything is missing or if you have any suggestions. If all goes to plan, we will start by in 2 or so weeks.