Dominions - How to change servers?

I’m in a Dominions 2 game (crazy, I know) that is being hosted on a server that will be shut down soon. Do any of you know what files need to be sent to the person whose server is going to continue hosting the game? I had no luck searching Qt3, so I broadened my search to the entire Wild World Web, but couldn’t find anything.

It’s not too tricky, on the server there should be a folder with the same name as the game. In that folder will be a series of files including the .2h files, the .trn files, and if I recall correctly a couple more important ones. Basically you just need that whole folder with all files to transplant the game to another server. Easy as pie.

You’re in a Dom 2 game, Dave?! You been holdin out on me, partner… :x

That is easy, and I thank you for the reply!

This is still a training game for my friends who bought Dom2 a couple of months ago. :wink: I haven’t forgotten about you!

Heh, understood. Let me know when they’re ready for a real game. Remember, I’m no min-maxing munchkin! I don’t make a mad dash for air queens or wishes, etc. I play for fun, not to humiliate. :P

[quote=“GuildBoss”]

Heh, understood. Let me know when they’re ready for a real game. Remember, I’m no min-maxing munchkin! I don’t make a mad dash for air queens or wishes, etc. I play for fun, not to humiliate. :P[/quote]

I know! And I think they will be ready for a real game just as soon as my air queens finish humiliating their capitals.