Donald J Trump responsible for mass shootings

In that case, let me suggest “Trump terrorism”.

Mayor Pete certainly sounds good here.

Do we need tougher gun laws? Probably.
Should we blame Trump? Yes, to some degree.

Yeah, he’s emboldened these terrorists, from the Garlic Festival guy literally a week ago to the two guys this weekend. And the dude who killed all those people in the synagogue before those guys.

You know what Beto, you’ve been a non entity this primary season. But I like the fire there. More of that please.

Well, not actually more of that specifically. Because that would be more shootings. Bt certainly more calling the press out on their bullshit.

I’ve never liked Beto as much as I do right now.

I thoughroughly respect him for speaking up and not pulling punches. He wasn’t even an afterthought to me before yesterday.

Likewise, he was on my radar as much as Booker who is solidly in the “who gives a shit” camp.
Now I actually respect him for giving a shit and saying what most of us think.

He gives a shit and from what i see and read is closest to how most people on this board seem to feel than anyone else running. Listen to his hour long interview on pod save america for a much better idea of his plans. He really is a smart, thoughtful former punk band guy who speaks spanish and lived in el paso. If that doesnt fit our countries needs right now, im not sure what does. Although a gay thoughtful veteran might be a close second.

I like him, I just think he’s making a tactical mistake. He’d be far more influential as the 51st Democrat in the Senate than he would be in the White House with a Republican-controlled Senate. It’s an understandable mistake — everyone wants to be president and conventional wisdom is president > senator — but it’s still a mistake.

Support White supremacist immigration laws or my followers will keep killing innocent people. This scum deserves death.

Well, he lost the senate race against cruz, and cornyn is a lot more popular than cruz, so i dont blame him for running. he can go win a house seat next time if the presidential race doesnt work out and then beat cruz next time.

It’s hard to imagine that he has a better chance of beating out the Democratic primary field and then being elected President than he does of beating Cornyn for the Senate in the present political climate. But anything is possible, I guess. And by taking this route, he’s giving time for another Dem to lock up the party support for the Texas race, so he’ll not have any opportunity to fall back to that.

hard to crystal ball any of it, but cruz is by far the weaker senator here. if he didnt beat cruz, odds are worse against cornyn. i do hope he stays in the game in some capability even if the presidential run doesn’t pan out this time. hes a good person and we need as many as we can get in office.

More Beto with zero fucks left to give:

I’m definitely a fan of Zero Fucks Beto.

“Fake News has contributed greatly to the anger and rage that has built up over many years.”

Well… he’s not wrong.

Someone must have already told Beto he’s not getting a VP look, because as much as I am loving the raw honesty from ZFB (Zero Fucks Beto) it’s probably going to cost him any serious consideration as a running mate. Although a Harris-Beto ticket, with a strategy of full-on-attack and truth-slinging vs. Trump and the GOP, would be a thing of beauty to behold.