Don't mess with Sean Penn

Actor Sean Penn’s car - with two guns inside - was stolen earlier this week from a busy Berkeley, California, street while he was eating lunch at a nearby restaurant. The black 1987 Buick Grand National had a loaded 9 millimeter Glock handgun and an unloaded .38-caliber Smith And Wesson revolver inside, say detectives. Police Officer Mary Kusmiss says Penn had a concealed weapons permit to carry the guns.

9mm Glock?

What’s he going to do with that - kill marshmallows?

I know several guys who have boxed with Sean Penn, and they all say he’s a big pussy.

So why are they boxing a pussy?

Sean Penn truly is our greatest pacifist. The Pope actually disputed this fact, but conveniently was found shot dead behind a Starbucks in West Hollywood.

Penn interview:

He describes himself as a patriot and emphatically not a pacifist. (“I am not sure whether or not I am ashamed to say it, but I am not a pacifist.”)

So why are they boxing a pussy?[/quote]

Or pussying a box.

I wouldn’t know one way or another, but at least he has really good taste in cars.

I know several people who have tried to box with Daniel Morris, but he ran away screaming with a big yellow stain in his pants.

If I heard it, it must be true!

Shouldn’t that be on his pants? Ooops, sorry. Wrong thread.

The great thing about Daniel Morris’s “my friends can beat up Sean Penn” story is that accomplishes two things.

First, it seeks to make his friends seem important by associating them a famous person. Daniel assigns himself a bit of this glow by association.

Second, it seeks to make them even more AWESOME by stating that they are more brave and physically able than a famous movie star.

So, Daniel, you might want to take such stories from your friends with a grain of salt. From here it looks like they’re just trying to make themselves look “special.”