DotA 2: Beta test and extra passes

Hey guys,

Wanted to point this out:

Highlighted emphasis is mine, of course. So, anyone that gets in and wants to talk about the beta, we can do that here. And if you get in the beta, let us know and if you want to share an extra copy or two, we’ll be happy to take those off your hands ;)

Here’s a list of dudes who want invites:

Libra
Morberis
Frank Austin
Harkonis
BJ James
James Johnson
Quaro
Marcus
Jab2565
Videotape
Royal Fool
grimmstede
skyride
Nathan Phoenix
Kadath
reldan
sebmojo
falcon554
maxle
libra
aeternitatis
beloved one
marxeil
chiffy
Vincent19
razorok
fenrrris
jardine
Mark L
Mike Cathcart
Jason Cross
espressojim

List of dudes who have it already:
bluemax
chequers
TheTrunkDr
lordkosc
Mcknight
Anti-Bunny
Angrycoder
Pogo
guppy
Jason McMaster
Phydeaux
ThornFalconEye
Farnsworth
Kirian
forgeforsaken

If you want to be added to the list, let me know!

Steam Group

I definitely would like an invite.

Yeah I’ll take an extra assuming I dont get any myself.

I’ll give it a go

Would love an invite as well. Am registered, but still…

I too am registered but would love an invite.

I would kill for an invite.

Maybe literally.

I’d love at least one (but if someone is feeling especially generous, I could use up to three total).

I’m taking the survey now as well, so if I happen to get more than I need they’ll be up for grabs here.

The survey is kinda ridiculous – I played DotA maybe… 5 years ago? And it’s asking what level I end the match at, my top five heroes, etc. So I just have to pick randomly.

Would love an invite if there’s extra.

I would love an invite.

I’d love an invite and will most likely be giving 2 keys away to you guys when/if I get in :)

I created a Qt3 DotA 2 steam group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/qt3dota2

if you want in, let me know your user name on steam or end me a message in the client

I wouldn’t mind an invite as well, maybe give me a chance to learn one of these games while everyone else is new too :)

Haha, haven’t you been reading the Valve DotA thread or even looked at the survey. You certainly wont be learning this with a bunch of other people, well I’m sure a bunch will be learning it but there’s going to be a very large portion of the community coming to it’s like very old hat.

Would appreciate an invite

No kidding. This is not aimed at newcomers.

But the free pass thing is. And the actual game will be (or at least, that’s what the press releases have been saying).

I would like to be added please.

Me too!