Dr Dre in ICU

Dre is reportedly lucid and in stable condition, but doctors are trying to determine the cause of the bleeding

Is that what he’s known for, Beats?

No comment.

https://twitter.com/llcoolj/status/1346642573524307969

Good news so far at least.

It’s certainly where he made the vast majority of his money.

Jesus christ, 2020 and 2021, slow down. Please don’t take all my youth from me at once. Pull through, Dre. Pull through.

Wait a minute, has Dre actually ever delivered a child?

Looks like he’s doing okay!

“Thanks to my family, friends and fans for their interest and well wishes. I am doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team. I will be out of the hospital and back home soon,” Dr. Dre wrote in a post on his verified Instagram account. “Shout out to all the great medical professionals at Cedars. One Love!!”

I can’t be the only one thinking this deserves a comeback song. Surely Twitter has come up with a better joke than “Still A.L.I.V.E.”?

+1…

What? I don’t get it.

A wise man once said that no one should call himself ‘Dr.’ unless he has delivered a child. Think about it, Dr. Jill, and forthwith drop the doc."

LOL

The Next ICU Episode

Or maybe …

Deeez Blood Clotz

I scrolled down the “Books, comics, TV, music” category and was reminded of this thread. I forgot about Dre!

What if the title were “Dr. Dre in ICP?” Now we’re cookin’!

I work at a company where ICP is a frequently used acronym. It was a dark, sad day when I realized that upon seeing it, my first thoughts were no longer of Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope.

Spell icup.