Drunk Driving

Drunk Driving seems to have taken a back seat to “The Truth” lately. Please share this as you deem appropriate.

http://www.texasdwi.org/jacqui.html

Wow. I remember a TV show about her. She must have so much resilience and willpower… I don’t think I’d survive the pain from the burns, never mind lift afterwards.

Hehe… Jakub is working on improving his relations with the handicapped I see.

Hmm… that’s one ugly bitch.

LOL handicapped or not, to live like that (actually, live isn’t the right word. She thrives, judging from the TV show), amazes me.

Although I freely admit I’m hoping that some people realize I don’t have it out for the handicapped. But I’d be posting this anyway, so whatever.

Brian, to think, if your profound vision of the future of sexually-realistic MMORPGs comes into play, Ms. Darkman here could be the keyboard-puppeteer on the other end of the best lay you’ve ever had in your life.

I try to ignore you Brian. I really do. But you with your holier then thou attittudes toward movies, acting, books and the quality of Joe Millionaire to sit there and look at someone in that much trauma and your only relevent comment is “Thats one ugly bitch”??? You sir are an ASS

And that’s in close proximity to Brian giving Jakub some good insights about saying the right thing at the right time!

Koontz, you really know how to contradict the hell out of yourself.

Can someone answer me this…

Why can’t victiims of drunk driving sue the beer manufactures? I’m not taking the blame away from the drunk drivers but shouldn’t a company such as budweiser be liable as well? There the ones who contriburted to the persons death so why shouldn’t they be held partial responsible?

I know if I had a loved one that was killed by a drunk driver, I would a) put the POS drunk in jail for a good amount of time b) sue the bar that the drunk might have been in and c) sue the beer manufacture.

It’s the right thing to do!

Why not sue the car manufacturer for allowing drunks to drive? The company that made the pavement she was driving on for not installing anti-drunk pavement?

Why not sue the smelly people who use public transportation? After all they make that option less attractive for all of us. The drunk could have taken the bus.

Chet

I would say the major factor in getting the car started and then the ensuing wreck was the insertion of the key into the ignition. I would go after the key manufacturers first. They are the reeeeeaaaal bastards. Just making their keys, raking in piles of cash, and they do not seem to care as to the results of the use of their vile product. Don’t even get me started on how they are used every day to destroy paint jobs and gouge the eyes of innocent muggers and purse snatchers.

It’s all politics in the end. The Key Lobby is huge in DC.

And that’s in close proximity to Brian giving Jakub some good insights about saying the right thing at the right time!

Koontz, you really know how to contradict the hell out of yourself.[/quote]

Au contrair, there was so much coddling of the handicapped in Jakub’s thread that some honesty about them (in this case, physical appearance) had to be spoken.

More honesty states that she gained character and compassion after her skin bubbled off.

No need to romanticize anything. She is who she is.

You’re one mean asshole.

I for one am grateful that someone had the uber-balls to stand up and say she is ugly.

Why did it “have” to be said? Is there some moral imperative that I’m missing? It seems pointless and cruel.

joke

He was keeping it real, Chet and Erik/Jakub-edgy style. If she was fat, it would be pure comedy gold. Like they might ask if when she burned, did her gravy boil or curdle? See, it practically writes itself, and I’m not even funny.

Of course life isn’t fair, and I’m just being honest here. See, in 2003, we’re a tact- and manners-optional society. As long as you’re being funny, that is.

I believe that people who are convicted of manslaughter and/or permanent maiming (assault with great bodily harm, etc) while DUI should be executed. I don’t believe there is a “gray area” about this issue at all, not one bit. There isn’t hardly the same kind of forensic work and potential for error as there is in other cases:

The murderer (there is no other word) has a BAC of some level X.
The victims were killed/maimed by the murderer while he was DUI.

I say throw the switch on those sons of bitches. Reasonable doubt my ass, in this case.

edit: added “while DUI”

I believe that people who are convicted of manslaughter and/or permanent maiming (assault with great bodily harm, etc) should be executed.

Let me guess: you listen to a lot of talk radio?

-Tom

Interestingly Tom, my zeal so took over my action that I nelgected to add the phrase “while DUI”. My defense is that the post is in the drunk driving thread, so hopefully it can be accepted that I meant it. This plus the other qualifiers in the original post such as “in this case” and “BAC level X” and “while DUI” in other places in the original and so on.

Well geez, in that case - fry them up.

Just in case you were wondering,

Cthe