Dude?

Dude!

Sweet!

Dude.

You’re getting a Dell!

Cute, but I don’t think all that informative. For starters, it is almost completely interchangeable with “damn”.

“Dude” is also a very, very white thing (it is not common vernacular in African-American communities – in fact, it’s use is a common example of “white” language when making fun of Caucasians).

…the word derives its power from something he calls cool solidarity – an effortless kinship that’s not too intimate.

Cool solidarity is especially important to young men who are under social pressure to be close with other young men, but not enough to be suspected as gay.

Dude, that is totally spot on.

Nigga, I ain’t white.

Dude! AZN in da howz!

It’s half interchangeable with “damn,” and half interchangeable with “man.”

“Dude” is also a very, very white thing (it is not common vernacular in African-American communities – in fact, it’s use is a common example of “white” language when making fun of Caucasians).

I never noticed that. Huh.

It’s interchangeable with entire sentences, in fact. See: The sole funny scene in Baseketball.

“You think you’re excited, feel these nipples!” Delivered only as Bob Costas can.

Vit-nam-ezz is the new AZN. And when was dude not hip? I think rad is coming back too, but spelled “radd.”

Edit: Forgot the link. Grab the video “You Got Beef” bu Akenz and…V-Unit.

El Dudarino, please. I’m not into the whole brevity thing.

“The Dude abides.”

• Alan

So how do people who speak other languages express this so-called cool solidarity?

Vit-nam-ezz is the new AZN. And when was dude not hip? I think rad is coming back too, but spelled “radd.”

Edit: Forgot the link. Grab the video “You Got Beef” bu Akenz and…V-Unit.[/quote]
That was uniquely awful. Gotta feel real good about a video where you and your 20 buddies grab some knives and bats and beat up two guys

Edit: Forgot the link. Grab the video “You Got Beef” bu Akenz and…V-Unit.[/quote]
That was uniquely awful. Gotta feel real good about a video where you and your 20 buddies grab some knives and bats and beat up two guys[/quote]

Filmed at Jane and Finch and directed by a York student.

I love when you hits the gas and the car jumps from 40 to 50 km/h! NITROZ!