Dune: Imperium forum game

Anyone know if I can trash a spice must flow but keep its victory point? Only asking because you earn the point when you take the card, not by owning it. I can look it up later if need be.

yes. you can trash it safely… and keep the VP

Thanks!

I almost revealed and bought nothing at all, meaning that I’d have skipped my entire turn. Part of me wants to try it.

I will Reveal and:

• Gain a spice from TSMF
  • Buy another TSMF for a point
  • Give all three of my agents the day off for Thanksgiving

What a stupid card draw.

@newbrof

Ooh, we have endgame inbound.

So we reached the endgame. 10 VP for Dave_VPerkins!! That’s it. Game over, man. Unless some miracle happens…

I play The Voice and move an agent to Carthag. 1 solarius to @brooski. And I command, that nobody is allowed to move to Heighliner.

I put 1 cube from Carthag into the conflict, and 2 cubes from the garrison. Also, @Perky_Goth Gimme this freaking intrigue card, please. I need a BG influence push…

over to @Brooski

Can you tell me what my top draw card is just for fun, @newbrof? I considered hiring the Mentat and drawing a card…

Sure, but way later today… when I am back home…

This reminds me of a time when I was on @tomchick’s podcast and he claimed that there was no V in my name, and we all believed him.

Private Army - Pay 2 spice to add 5 swords ### well, I’m pretty sure this ain’t it, but I’m not a DM, just a dealer. Not of spice either, cause that would be cheating

Ooh, endgame!

At work, will have to do later.

Ok here is my master plan to come in second to D_Perkins, who definitely does not have a V in that name.

I play Le Ring de Signet to go to the place that costs two water and is a conflict space that lets you draw three cards. (Sorry, still at work.) I have an alliance (Spacefreaks) so I get two troops by the ring power (invisibility), and that mysterious unnamed space has a conflict marker so they go directly into the conflict, bypassing the garrison. I pay two water and now have none water. I have zero spice. I had three coins but @newbrof went to Carthage so I now have four coins. I have 2 troops in conflict. none in garrison.

I will draw my three new cards when I get home later and post them separately.

Over to @Ginger_Yellow

I think I need to gamble to have any chance of winning, so here goes.
I use Diplomacy to go to Selective Breeding
I pay two Spice. I trash Signet Ring from my discard
I draw two cards
I gain one Bene Gesserit influence

My hand:

@Dave_Perkins has already revealed, so @newbrof is up

I wish I had anything to get 1 more influence on the BG track, but I don’t. So I will grab the 2 VP in the conflict and run away with it… later.

Just curious, if you had been able to take BG from me, would the game still have to end this round?

Nope. VPs are checked in the recall stage.

So no play from @newbrof ? About to drive home, will draw the three new cards and do my third agent at that point.

I draw my cards from above:

the world that we named the book and game after; a thing that stabs you in the back; and the guys who try to illegally get spice past customs

I will do my move if @newbrof has nothing on his turn.

Technically @newbrof should reveal if no move

I believe he is just saying that he will take his turn later.

Oh I was thinking he was saying … “later!” Like peace out, dudes.
Anyway, I have drawn my cards so I can try to think.