Dungeon Runners: Cool little 'Beer and Pretzles' MMO

This game is intriguing, and I would like to subscribe to your invite!

I definitely like the sounds of the free to just 5 bucks a month thing. I’ve always thought there should be more space for that kind of thing, between full-blown standard MMO and stuff like Puzzle Pirates.

If anyone has invites still I wouldn’t mind one to check it out!

Likewise, that hits exactly where I want to be in an MMO. I don’t have time for the WoW grind, and lots of loot keeps it varied and interesting, I hope.

H.

There any PvP in the game?

I’d also like an invite, in case anyone that has one is reading this thread backwards and thinks that I posted first <_<.

No, no–you posted second. Invite me! :D

There’s no PvP right now. The game is indeed still in closed beta, and probably will be for a bit longer. The nice thing is that there are plenty of places we can take the game, though in a way the big stuff depends on how people like it (enough to subscribe that is).

For the invites: for the record each current player gets four and every time an invite is accepted a new one is added, so if I send them out, please accept them (the invites expire after 2 weeks). Also, I will need an email address to send them to for the official invite, so if you PM me with it I can get you one. If not, I will probably not be able to pluck them from the ether.

Will try to invite as many folks as are interested.

— Alan

Okay my invites are all max’d out - if I don’t respond to you, you’re in my queue. If I have sent you one, please activate as soon as you can :)

— Alan

I’d like one as well please - if there are any left :)

I signed up for the Beta a while back and have yet to get an invite. I was hoping with the site re-do and lifting of the NDA I would be getting one, but, alas, I have not.

Add me to the list as well, sounds like something I would play.

I’ll just post my wish for an invitation, too, just in case someone is sitting on
a spare :)

Why do you get sent 3 separate beta keys when invited? It says all 3 are for personal use and not to be shared, so are people actually triple-boxing the game?

For the viral invite stage, it’s surprising that there are only 4000 accounts created so far. I guess the invites must have just started.

It’s really nice to be in a beta without NDA. Looking forward to trying it out after work.

The multiple keys are for you to create different DR accounts under the same PlayNC account name - mostly so you can try out the different character classes without wiping your character (you can only have one character per DR account).

— Alan

I’d like one as well, if anyone has any left.

I would like to try this game if someone has another invite. No healer class? Color me intrigued!

Really? That’s weird, the final game will be free so people could just register as many times as they want.

They’re going to offer an option to pay for better weapons and stacking potions, so I guess restricting the characters per paid account makes sense. Restricting them to one is a bummer though.

If there’s any free invites left after the feeding frenzy above, I’ll take one.

Edit: Thanks Marcus!

Looks like everygody can do the viral invites. I have 4 invites now. Please send me a PM with your email address and I’ll hook you up.

Apparantly once all 4 are used, I can send out 4 more, so like Alan said-- please sign up right away.

Edit: Actually I think I have 12 at a time, since all 3 keys can refer 4 people apeice. So keep em comin’.

Edit2: You MUST send your email address!

Edit3: 9 down, 3 remaining. Please sign up as soon as you get your invite so more can go out, I’m almost out. Of course once you sign up you get 12 invites also, so it shouldn’t be a major problem.

Mage:
Mental Prowess - Mommy dropped you on your head a lot less than the other kids. This has left you with a killer noggin! In other words, you have the innate ability to have 20% increased damage from all spells that you cast.

Bookworm - You have spent most of your life in libraries reading on subjects ranging from thermodynamic entropy to increasing profitability for broccoli farmers below the Tropic of Unicorn – all of which was written in iambic pentameter…
Thy’s studies have granted unto thee; twenty-four points of Mana per point of Intellect. Fye, toil and work amidst the library of wealth has stricken thee, with small heart and lack of stamina One point of endurance gains thou nineteen points of Health

They’ve a fun website (hadn’t visited the new one yet) I like the tongue in the cheek mentality