Dutch's mother has played Red Dead Redemption 2

Title Dutch's mother has played Red Dead Redemption 2
Author Nick Diamon
Posted in News
When February 14, 2020

Benjamin Byron Davis, the actor that gave voice and life to Dutch van der Linde in Red Dead Redemption 2, has a mother who has taken the odd journey of playing through the story of her son being the leader of an outlaw gang of cowboys..

Read the full article

That’s awesome, haha. Very cool.

Surely I’m not the only one who hopes someone talks her into trying TLoU or one of the recent AC’s.

Somebody start her a gaming blog. She’s good.

That was fantastic! Roger Ebert is rolling in his grave.

Oh wow, that was an amazing read.

I have somehow managed to not yet buy this game, but her eloquence and descriptive ability may have just forced me to finally pull the trigger.

She is a fantastic writer, and I would happily read her work if she ever decided to write game reviews professionally, which she could easily do. However with her credentials, I doubt she would, except maybe as a lark.

That essay really should be included in the next edition of the official strategy guide, and I’d be shocked if it didn’t at least get published in the next PC Gamer and/or another gaming magazine.

Whatever the aspirations of a certain hotel chain, for my money it is the best western.

Better than Outlaws? No way. ;-)

Anyway, I did finally buy it last night, as it was on sale plus I apparently had some kind of Epic $10 coupon that I knew nothing about, so it became a no-brainer at that price. But 118 GB? I had to delete some shit to get it on there. And then it actually started up and ran first time no problem, which had been my big worry all along. Graphics = Incredible, but linear as hell so far, though I hear that is only at the beginning. Also I’m on kb/m and am already noticing a worrying amount of different keys being used. :-)