Dying Light (I hope you liked Dead Island)

Is that using the skill to cover yourself in zombie guts? I never really tested out how well it hid you, but its pretty well I guess!

Camouflage indeed. Works perfectly, lasts about 1 minute. You can chain kill forever this way. Camouflage FTW!

This is a whole lot of fun really. Techland seem to be up there with the big guys now. Hard to say this isn’t better than most Ubigames, and for a lot of people, more interesting than Shadows of Mordor. Go Poland.

Dying Light by the numbers. Rather impressive that they had 3.2 million unique visitors in the city, which I assume to be players. Good on them getting recognition for a great, great game!

This was the “totally out of left-field” game of 2015 so far for me. I thought it looked cool so picked it up on a GMG sale, but I sunk almost 40 hours into it and am itching even now to fire it up again. Anyone looking for a fun action game with a blending of RPG elements can’t go wrong - it’s really firing on all cylinders.

So happy to see the game sell well. Very much a new favorite of mine. As a first person adventure the movement, perspective and setting really sucked me in.

Maybe a bit out of left field, but if you recall what the cancelled Prey 2 was supposed to be, I’d very much love to see what Techland could pull off in a sci-fi city setting. Ditch the zombies and make it so.

I’m pretty sure I will buy anything they do at this point, was fun to watch them grow from Chrome to this.

I would like them to revisit westerns now that they seem to have finally put out a pretty polished (hah!) title.

They can ride the zombie money train for awhile if they want though ;) I’ll buy more of this.

Oh for sure I’d buy more of this in a heartbeat, but when I imagine the lovely movement how good it feels in a big sci-fi setting with fancy gadgets and such it gives me excites.

Hey all, I just picked this up and I can’t figure out what the heck I’m doing wrong in Rahim’s parkour tutorial?? I’m using the 360 controller, and every time I try to make a long jump I’m holding down the right bumper like it says to but I get a dialog box telling me I let go of it, but I didn’t so I don’t know what’s up there. Is it that I have to run to make the jump? I’ve been pressing different buttons to try to run but I don’t recall the game having told me what the run button is.

One thing you have to ‘hold down’ is the jump button, whatever that is, as that makes your grab the next ledge or whatever. Not doing that does produce a dialog at that point… maybe that? You do have to run to make longer jumps. With M&K that’s Shift as usual.

OK, I figured out that I wasn’t running, which, as with most controller configurations means you have to click down on the left stick. Now for the life of me I can’t figure out how to arm the middle one of the three light traps near a big warehouse with train cars near it. Any advice?

There are two in that area, but you need only to turn on one of them.

-You can climb up one of the telephone posts and then from the top jump to the other metal structure which have the light controls.

-you can go around the warehouse, climb up one of the train compartments, climb up to the warehouse windows, and from there reach the other side of the warehouse that is close to the light control switch.

Thanks for the reply. When I went back the second time it seemed to randomize a bit, there were only 2 light poles near the trainyard, but there had been 3 there before. Then later I had a heck of a time finding out where the electrical box inside the building was that I had to mess with. I’d opened the one outside but that didn’t let me do anything with it.

Anyway, if anyone here sees me playing on Steam and wants to play some coop (keeping in mind I’m in the very early stages), I’d be willing to give it a go. Steam handle is in my profile, I think–gonna check to make sure.

That bit with the gas ovens is terrifying :)

And done. The dip at the end wasn’t as bad as I expected from this thread - it just took me a while to work out I was supposed to just run.

Great time overall, not least because it really feels like the next gen has actually arrived.

3.2 million of units sold, I suppose

Why do you hate me, Turin?

Lol. Next time link the image so I won’t skip the news by mistake! :P

Everyone gets superpowers on April Fools’ Day.

Oh, man, that’s awesome!