Dying Light (I hope you liked Dead Island)

Gigantic mutant zombie enemy mini-bosses.

I mean, really gigantic.

https://youtu.be/mP3NILNxSLg

Crazy post-processing effects.

Whenever I see this kind of thing, I always wonder if there really is anyone that plays through the game in “Red” or “Black & White” or “Poster” modes.

What does macro mean?

Macro looked a bit like photos from the late 70s early 80s so might be something related to camera output.

Nightmare Mode detailed: https://youtu.be/4xovkbcre3M

New trailer showing off some of the areas. The map is 2x the size of the original game!

Apologies if this is a FAQ but is the Enhanced Edition the regular game plus The Following DLC, or what?

Aak, never mind. I just looked at the graphic on the previous page.

Gosh that’s crazy.

I can’t keep up with all the awesome this year.

Just finished the game - generally a pretty good game, except…

omg, the series of Rais boss battles are among the most cliched fights I’ve ever had in a game, and such a disappointment.

Golden law of video games: The law of consistency: don’t spend your entire game establishing game rules that you’re going to strip away from the player.

Man the re-release for this just keeps looking better. Looking forward to dving back in.

Be the Zombie mode getting an update also.

The game’s 4 vs 1 “Be the Zombie” PvP multiplayer mode will feature the addition of weaponized buggies, a completely new map, and a series of balance tweaks for the Night Hunter character. All of these revisions will hopefully result in a completely new experience where new and veteran players will have to come up with fresh tactics.

I myself never tried it, but I am going to when this releases in 4 days.

Some of the map is revealed here:

techland is a zombiegame making equivalent of CD Projekt, just nailing everything extremely well

even their youtube comments

MAGNUMB 1 week ago
just fuck me techland, please im begging u

im going to buy another copy of dying light just to shove it up my ass to stimulate the prostate while i play the following

Dying Light 1 week ago
+MAGNUMB Whatever pleases you!

Good Lord. This comes out tomorrow!

Between this and XCOM 2, this month is nuts.

And last month Rise of the Tomb Raider and Dragon’s Dogma.

Out now! $20 for just the Following DLC (season pass is $30). Though if I can find a GMG code I might just pick up the season pass instead. Loved Dying Light and I can’t wait to dig into this!

Got this when the season pass was on sale for under $20 several months back.

Now if only Rise of the Tomb Raider, XCOM2, Witness, & Firewatch would stop cutting in front.

There is literally nothing in the Season Pass worth the $10 extra. It’s a collection of cosmetic outfits, some weapons that aren’t that great, a terrible time-trial area, and the Bozak Horde which is just an arena horde mode. All the good stuff came in free updates anyway.

Yeah, that’s why I haven’y bought it so far. But if I can get a GMG code to bring it down to $24ish, it might be worth it for the skins/weapons and maybe unlocking the Bow and being able to play around with that. Either way I’ll be loading up the Following tonight. Will have to run around and work out how to play again, but in a game this fun, that’s not a bad thing.

Eurogamer Recommends it!

Glad I am off tomorrow, gonna hit this hard, along with Firewatch.