E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy

I’m insterested in a copy of Cybermancy if some one got a four pack and he/she is willing to sell me 1 copy :D

the maintenance skill is very useful, not sure what game you’re playing.

Game is growing on me quite a bit the more I play. Still really rough around the edges, and I seriously hope they improve the text, but I’m having fun.

Also surprised to see it’s apparently selling really well. Been in the #1 selling slot on Steam for a few days now, has peaked at 2,500 players at once, and the Steam forum for the game is hopping and has a developer there posting. Had heard absolutely nothing about the game before it launched, and haven’t really seen anything about it beyond forums after, but it’s apparently doing well for 'em.

And after playing some more Quaro, not much of an RPG at all. While there IS dialog, and it DOES seem to impact the gameplay a bit (Can get you into-out of some quests that I’ve noticed) the translation/writing is so bad it’s difficult to know for sure what’s going on. The main meat of the game is the FPS gameplay though. In fact it’s best if you think of the game like an even rougher but more ambitious Stalker. Sorta.

Edit: Oh yeah, Harkonis, Tei might be playing a psyker. If he’s got a high mental resistance stat he probably doesn’t use maintenance nearly as much. My poor guy can’t handle getting swarmed with monsters so I have to calm him down occasionally.

All I know is, the minigun can fire for twenty or thirty seconds before its magazine empties, so I’m in heaven.

So far I hate this game. I jumped in with Bunny and mx last nit, and maybe they were doing more advanced stuff, but so far my experience has been “I had to change my resolution to make the armory work, I can’t see anything, now I’m dead, oh I respawned, under a second has passed, I still can’t see anything, I’m dead again.”

This game is kind of terrible, but this is beautiful.

From the steam page:

9 devastatingly subtle PSI powers.

Thats pretty funny!

Shame about the gameplay I guess, but how much would it cost me to just buy all the text from this game? Seems awesome.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595818265008488329/181BD24487006FE7AD0BD9804060F499EBE76899/

Does the known universe have a Blue border, opposite the Red border, or does the Red border actually border the entire known universe? Does the universe contain unknown areas? Does the Red border separate the known areas of the universe from the unknown areas? Why is that person(?) expected at the Red border?

I have so many questions. If I buy this game, will everything be explained, or is it just a sequence of perfect moments where someone tells you they’ve seen Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, then they leave or die?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595818264994917189/E504397A1732B01F423FB036D472D30BB8AD9A48/

Playing this with a couple friends. It’s pretty enjoyable co-op.

This game is crazy fun. Also, it’s plain crazy, the product of a small french studio. It has some great elements of both a shooter and a RPG. Stuff I like:

• Most of the guns feel good to great
  • Some of the later psi powers are so overpowered, they’re loopy fun
  • Atmosphere is a good mashup of bladerunner/ WH40k and other dystopian cyberpunk elements
  • There are a bunch of ways to build a powerful character, and the game accommodates a huge variety of playstyles
  • The levels are huge. Most missions have a half-dozen ways to solve them (for a simple assassination mission, you could snipe from a distance, charge in minigun blazing, drop a bunch of turrets then draw the baddies into a trap, hack their turrets, hack his guards and have them attack, or explode him into a shower of blood with your psi).
  • Jumping 50’ into the air to rain mini-gun death on the crowd below is fun… Landing, then attacking the survivors with a sword that literally makes them explode is even better.
  • The storyline is full of odd, even bizarre moments. It does hang together, though, mostly.

Stuff nobody likes (all bugs):

• Stealth does not work, other than the invisibility cloak. This is the most common complaint about the AI. They detect you from too far away. The devs say this is fixed in the imminent patch.
  • Occasionally, characters in multiplayer games get reset to level 1. Backup your save file. The devs say they hope to fix this in the coming patch
  • 32 bit systems crash a lot, and there are some memory leaks that effect everyone. Again, the imminent patch is said to address this.
  • The graphics are too dark (disable color correction to fix this)
  • A pile of other, minor bugs all over the place (most of which do have workarounds)

If the idea of a Deus Ex MMO/ FPS appeals, give this a go.

BLADE RUNNER GUN! BLADE RUNNER GUUUUUUUUN!

From crazy fun to regretting spending 14 bucks on the game. Opinions appear to vary greatly on this game.

For what it’s worth, I no longer regret my $14. I went into it wanting Deus Ex, instead I got… Whatever the hell Eye is. Still tons of things that could be improved, but I’ve been enjoying it.

I must quickly convince some people I know to get this, for coop goodness :)

I’ve been playing this coop and have been having a TON of fun. There is definitely some bugs and it’s clunky in a lot of places, but the sheer awesome of the game systems more than make up for it. This is the type of “nerdy” FPS I’ve been wanting for years.

Awesome.

Is there much of a single player game here? You all seem to be talking co-op. The videos looked… interesting.