E3 2018 thread of megaton and dissapointon

A Way Out was pretty great. And they were really smart about it - only one person needed to own the game and someone else with the free trial could play through the entire game with someone who owned it.

Good lord, a live mobile game demo. They said it could never be done.

lol 1234

I have no idea what I am watching

but it bores me

This is terrible. Who agreed that this was a good idea? All excitement that happened to remain after douchey Madden kid is now gone.

Holy crap. I had no idea it even came out.

Micro rts on mobile? It looks like 4 units on each side in a single screen map… on mobile?
“scouting” on a 10*7 hex map…

There have been many, many low points at EA conferences over the years

this might just be the lowest

I approve. Micro RTS can work on mobile. It is certainly more interesting than yet another Clash of Clans clone.

Fair do’s.

Command & Conquer: Rivals.

Pre-alpha available now for Android. I really do like it when stuff is immediately available.

Still, a live demo was totally unnecessary.

Pre-alpha? If it’s available, it’s not pre-alpha.

Andrew hits us in the feels for charity.

Anthem. Good intro movie.

I’m gonna watch Tombstone, actually. If a friend, (maybe @Rod_Humble @lordkosc or @divedivedive) or someone could PM me the link or whatnot when they announce Bethesda’s big thing, I’d be most grateful. Unless it’s just Vault 76, in which case, don’t bother.

CGI trailers suck.

Not for the crowd here, but Madden coming back to PC is big news.

WTF - we got a “live” demo last year and a full year later we’re back to pre-rendered cinematics and “deep dives” with no gameplay?

I’m also seeing a lot of recycled footage from last year’s demo.

This smells like either 1) it was really, really early to debut last year, or 2) they’ve retooled a lot of stuff since then. Maybe both.

If they’re not holding back the live demo for a first party conference then this is two+ years out.

Cool environmental concept art tbf.