E3 2018 thread of megaton and dissapointon

Yeah its on rails, but on rails done right. it looks super smooth.

Wow, that was so very weirdly paced. It just…ended.

Aren’t we all glad they didn’t just do a deep dive on 4 games? This is great. Sometimes traditional is best.

What did he see, WHAT DID HE SEE?!?!

Hahahaha. Nobody even realized it was over.

Man, I’m MORE excited for that now.

Giant Bomb guys have no idea who Mr. Negative is. “He’s just negative space or something?”

I think the biggest victims here are the fellows who were going to play the acoustic solos before the Death Stranding and Spider-Man presentations. Poor guys.

Oh its over.

Oh. We done? Not even a kiss good night?

Seemed short, I had thought I’d be able to catch the second half. Well, time to look up what I missed.

The new Tomb Raider they showed looked good. Last of Us 2.

Best E3 in years. DMC 5, Sekiro, Nioh 2. My goodness.

Ghost of Tsushima didn’t fall off my radar either.

Yeah that was some AAA goodness right there. Good show so far.

Last of Us 2 wins Game of Show. Count on it.

Is it correct there were no release dates for any of the big exclusives? (Except Spider Man that had a release date given already earlier).

Correct. At least not on the ones I saw.

From what I see, Spiderman paralyzes everyone he fights.

Yeah. Frankly, the most exciting thing for me so far is that Japan seems to be BACK!

Well, Sony press confrence seemed kinda meh. The Sucker Punch Samurai game seemed cool, though I doubt I will get around to playing it. Ah well.

I thought Fallout 76 looked cool and I’m excited to see Division coming back.

Cyberpunk and BG&E look awesome, but so far out I’m not really even thinking about them too much.

I’m such a sucker for Kojima’s weirdness. The best part of MGS5 was the first 30 minutes.