E3 2019 - Apparently it already started

I’m just so excited that Breath of the Wild’s getting a sequel. My favorite game ever.

The demonstration for Link’s Awakening was filled with lots of nice details, and I’m coming around on the art style, though I still don’t like the blurring effect that frames the top and bottom of the screen. Even though it was teased at the end of Travis Strikes Back, I wasn’t expecting a sequel to No More Heroes to be announced so soon or ever given how the former didn’t seem to gain much traction on the eShop charts - pretty cool to see!

Well thats 1 sale here then.

Anyone at e3? I’m going to the show Thursday and want to know what is playable and worth playing.

Saw this doc for all the games from E3, over on reddit.

Wow, I loved that it’s ordered by release date by default. This is very useful!

And woah, that Lego expansion for Forza Horizon 4 apparently comes out tomorrow. Apparently 2019 isn’t as bare as I was picturing. Though most of the big announcements were for 2020 games. EDIT, no wait, it’s about 50-50. Though I bet some of those “2019” releases will get pushed back into 2020.

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love the topic’s title. Well done, monkeyman!

Not really all games though, lots missing, most of the indie stuff is missing, including stuff that was featured on the main stage. Strangely curated list.

Damn!

I figured it was a publicly editable list so it would be filled out soon. But it looks the same now as it did earlier. So I guess not. Oh well, lost opportunity to crowd-source a good list.

I’m trying to find some additional videos for Cyberpunk 2077 on youtube and apparently there are now approximately 900 thousand videos of people reacting to Keanu being featured in the trailer. I knew reaction videos were a (easy to make and cheap) thing but this seems to be taking it a bit far…

Apparently there aren’t any except for a 50 sec “gameplay” video. Other than that, nothing new.

Oh man I just watched the 48 minute video from (it appears) 9 months ago. I thought it was new! That is awesome. Now I can’t wait.

Video of the behind-closed-doors demo they’re showing now will be released soon enough

If anyone finds a meme-filled Keanu video with dubstep, bass drops, air horns, Keanu, emotional reactions, begging for likes, Keanu, ‘smashing the subscribe button’, and Keanu with puppies let me know. E3 2019 won’t be complete without it.

I keep trying to uninstall YouTube but it won’t go away.

I do believe my internet sarcasm detector just went off!

Dude, shameless self-promotion of your own YouTube video creations is frowned upon in this establishment.

;-)

It’s all indies today on Nintendo Treehouse Live.

I’m sure many are PC also.

Good impression of Remedy’s Control:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-13-after-an-hour-of-playing-it-control-seems-extraordinary

I was going to put it in its own thread, but I couldn’t find one on Qt3 yet. I know it was shown off in last year’s E3 conference, but not shown in any conference this year, as far as I’m aware, so maybe it’s under the radar this year.