E3 Games list

http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/e3_2003/list/index.html

Well, that list doesn’t have either of Maxis’ titles that are going to be at the show. I just did a quick search to verify that the press releases have gone out, so I guess it’s safe to say:

Sims 2
Sim City 4: Rush Hour

Wonder how many others they missed?

I didn’t see the second Train Simulator from MS.

Heh. Three new Resident Evil releases, plus three new Onimusha games. I love Capcom.

Also, if Sega ruins Altered Beast, I’m going to kill myself.

SEGA IS REMAKING ALTERED BEAST!?!?1?

Yeah, it’s apparently somehow Resident Evil-like. We’ll know more about it on Wednesday or so.

–Dave

That list is also missing several MMO titles as well which have confirmed. The list that were going to be watching at E3.

1. Anarchy Online: Shadowlands
  2. Atriarch (in a portable booth)
  3. Ballerium
  4. City of Heroes
  5. Dark Age of Camelot: Trials of Atlantis (Retail expansion)
  6. Dragon Empires
  7. Eve Online: The Second Genesis
  8. EverQuest II
  9. Exarch
  10. Guild Wars
  11. Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle
  12. Lords of EverQuest
  13. Middle Earth Online
  14. Myst Online: Uru
  15. Mythica
  16. NeverWinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide
    (Not an MMO but we are huge fans of NwN)
  17. Planetside
  18. Priest
  19. Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
  20. Warhammer Online
  21. Wish
  22. World of Warcraft

Div

Try this list instead.

Nice list, easy to navigate with lots of pretty colors.

I’m actually excited to see Backyard Wrestling to tell you the truth. About a year ago I started watching TWF Wrestling. It’s so stupid (their big entrance is stepping out of a U-Haul truck), but it’s really hilarious in a sad kind of way. They had a couple bouts inside this one liquor store where they would all get drunk and beat the crap out of eachother, hilarious stuff. Other matches like the barbed wire bouts or the ones where they use a seemingly endless stream of lightbulbs on eachother are great as well.

Thanks Greg, that’s a really cool E3 feature and listing you have there.

–Dave

Yeah, I’m glad it came together in time, since this show is obviously off to an early start.

No kidding…it’s amazing how many games were outed on the GA forums last week. If anyone’s looking for console industry leaks, the GA forums are usually the place to go.

–Dave

I don’t see it on the list, but will Disgaea be shown? I am really looking forward to that one (I don’t know if I am spelling it right though). It looks like Tactics Ogre (and it is published by Atlus, of course). It has Tim Burton style characters and classic (and deep!) strategy RPG gameplay.

There are a ton of great games coming out before Xmas, though, aren’t there? It’s almost scary. If just half of them are good, it will be a great year.