EA Access: The Vault, early demos and discounts

And Dead Space 3 has co-op in the campaign. You can hit me up if you want to give it a go.

I heard they added Criterion’s first person shooter from the original Xbox, Black to EA Access. I’ll have to check it out to see if it still holds up. I remember watching my roommate play that back in the day. A crazy roommate who was a Halo fanatic, and looked like he wanted to beat me up one time when I said I didn’t like Resident Evil 4.

EA is adding some Warner Bros. games to the Access service along with other third-party games.

Just so I’m clear here, because the naming confuses me a little - we’re talking about Origin Access, the PC subscription service only, and not EA Access on Xbox One right?

They’re streamlining EA Access and Origin Access into EA Play, and Origin Premier Access will become EA Play Pro.

What’s not clear to me is if that means I get access on PC/Xbox/PS4 if I subscribe to EA Play, or if it’s the same name but different platforms still. And if it’s the latter, isn’t that just more confusing than before?

Surprised they didn’t do this ages ago, honestly.

Still shit compared to Microsoft’s offering.