Earfquake!

Hopefully nothing comes of it. My sister is evacuating right now.

It was a long one alright. BT I think everything is fine. There were some small, less than one meter, tsunamis but it’s pretty much finished.

TALK TO ME, SOCAL. TALK TO ME.

That was FUN! Wheeeeee! Do it again, SoCal! Do it again!

5.1 several miles inland east from Oceanside/Escondido. Felt it around 100 miles away in El Segundo. Good times!

How bizarre. I did not feel it at all, and I live in Oceanside about 5 miles east of the Pacific.

Have you seen my wallet?

Felt nothing =(

Almost directly west of it on the coast, though that would be further than Oceanside it looks like. Course I have been walking on a treadmill so that would further deaden it.

I was up traveling for work on San Francisco- got an email alert on my phone- called the wife and a guy at work- Redondo Beach…All I got was “Earthquake? Uh no…”

Felt nothing in Pasadena. Just as well - roller coasters make me seasick anyway.

7.3 just hit off Fukushima(!!!)

No tsunami damage expected. Whew. That last one just too horrific for words.

Just felt a couple shocks in quick succession in Oceanside, CA. Not strong, but enough to rattle doors and glassware and to feel the house move a bit.

Wheeeeee!

Did you feel it too, Brian? You’re up in the LA area, right?

You sure it wasn’t a truck driving by? USGS shows all quiet in SoCal.

Yeah, I went there myself right after the shaking. I guess I’m not sure, but I live on a very quiet residential street and I heard no trucks. Odd.

Didn’t feel a thing up here.

Man we didn’t feel any of that 6.9 outside of Eurkea the other day down in the bay. Hell it barely affected Eureka.

— Alan

Nothing except a weed shortage would affect anything in Humbolt County, Eureka included.

Well we had a lovely little 4.4 (downgraded from a 4.7) around Westwood this morning at 6:26 AM. The best reaction? This guy: