Eat your cheese.. for your brain

Obligatory

Eating cheese simply has to be correlated with any other unmeasured factor that is actually driving the observed effect. If you measured that factor directly, you’d see a stronger odds ratio / pvalue.

Look up casu marzu. Or not, if you have a weak stomach. Seriously.

Some of you are missing the point entirely. The study is useful as a justification (however tenuous) to eat more cheese and drink more wine! Analyzing it risks destroying the opportunity!

We’re all sci-fi nerds. We know how this works!

And what is the most important ingredient in red wine? Alcohol. And what is mostly pure alcohol? Vodka.

Thus vodka and cheese.

Ipso facto.

I knew a chick once who smelt of Gorgonzola. She turned my dick to STONE.

The UK equivalent of that is the wonderful “cheese analogue”, which you see on the dodgier frozen pizzas.

Come on, man!!

external-content.duckduckgo.com

aww, I liked the broken freeze frame version

Fine, here it is. Gotta keep the customer happy!

While I doubt the validity of the claims in the article, I will still hold out hope it’s true because I have cheese on practically everything! Feels like the only thing I don’t eat with cheese on it is Chinese food and Sushi lol.

Crappy pre-grated parmesan is the universal condiment. There’s hardly anything i can imagine it doesn’t improve (including cheese soup!). Of course real parm is the best parm, but also the parm you have is better than the parm you don’t, so keep a jar of the cheap stuff around anyway.

While I understand your point, I must say nope. Coming from an Italian background, I always have a wedge of the real stuff around. Couldn’t live without it. But that’s just me. YMMV

Fun trick : cut the real thing in chunks, throw in food processor. It comes out sprinkle ready, but still has the taste of cheese instead of sawdust.