Eh, poorly written survey for some kids project

1. how long have you been into video games?

Since before breasts were invented. Good thing too, or I might have missed games entirely. I was standing on a milk crate to reach the buttons on Space Invaders while the new cabinent smell still wafted from it. When a quarter would buy a comic book or a candy bar, I used to walk 4 miles to Dairy Mart when it was called Lawsons, and by god I loved doing it. You kids today have no idea how…

2)Do you now own any current nintendo systems?

Yes. GBA and Cube. Do I ever use them? Almost never.

1. what is your favorite current system?

Xbox

1. what is your favorite system of all time?

PC, then Xbox.

1. do you plan on buying any handheld systems?
    if so, which?

I have a GBA, but find I never use it. Any time I have a chance to play, my computer and consoles are right here. I can’t play on the road, since I’m the one driving. I could see a PSP some day if prices get super cheap and I figure out how to pirate games for it. Oh, did I say that out loud?

1. in the next generation of consoles, which of the 3 major systems would you rather get?

I’m really hoping the PS3 has much better graphics and power than the Xbox2… because PS2 had a much better selection of titles and really the only reason I bought anything for xbox was because it was the more graphically solid of the three systems.

1. do you like or dislike nintendo?

They’re ok, but seem trapped in the cartoonish or “family friendly” games - which I’d love them for if I had kids… but I don’t. So, other than exclusive titles like Ikaruga and Metroid, I have no reason to own one.

1. 31 years

2. Yes, a GC, Xbox, and modern PC

3. PC

4. Colecovision

5. Own a GBASP and a PSP. I’ll probably get a Nintendo DS just to get one

6. I’ll get an Xbox 360. (and a new pc some time towards the middle of next year) I don’t think I’ll get any others.

7. I’m growing tired of Nintendo. I don’t mind “kiddy games.” In fact I like the difference of style. Its just that they have lost something. Pikman was new, orginal, and good. The new Zelda was great to look at but had amazingly weak gameplay. Beyond that, everything has been blah.

1. 17 years

2. No

3. PS2(I play a lot of SNES games on my Xbox, does that count?)

4. SNES

5. No

6. PS3

7. This question badly needs to be re-written.
    I’d guess dislike since their product line doesn’t appeal to me, but by that standard I also dislike companies that make AIDS drugs and tampons. I’m not in Nintendo’s target demographic.

1. How long: 25 years
  2. Nintendo: GBA-SP
  3. Current favorite: PC
  4. All-time favorite: PC
  5. Buying handhelds: not planning to buy a new one
  6. Next-gen consoles: no plans to buy
  7. Like/dislike nintendo? Yes, I like or dislike Nintendo, although I’m leaning towards “like”.
  • Alan

I played Ribbit on our Apple IIC in the mid 80’s, so 20 years.

2)Do you now own any current nintendo systems?

No.

1. what is your favorite current system?

Xbox.

1. what is your favorite system of all time?

NES

1. do you plan on buying any handheld systems?
    if so, which?

GBA

1. in the next generation of consoles, which of the 3 major systems would you rather get?

Neither yet.

1. do you like or dislike nintendo?

Like, but not enough to buy it.

1. How long have you been into video games?

17 years to date.

2. Do you now own any current Nintendo systems?

Yes, a GameCube and GBA SP.

3. What is your favorite current system?

PC.

4. What is your favorite system of all time?

PC.

5a) Do you plan on buying any handheld systems?

Possibly.

5b) If so, which?

Likely the DS.
  1. In the next generation of consoles, which of the 3 major systems would you rather get?

Based on current information, the Nintendo Revolution. Assesment and preference subject to change as more information, and actual games are released.

2. Do you like or dislike Nintendo?

Like.